Chapter 15 Preparation

(Image is Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome)
Kazuma's pov
Three days had passed after the incident with Claire.

Ever since that day, Darkness would always bathe with me, Eris-sama would always invite me to drink on the guild tavern, and Iris was always cuddling with me while I sleep.

Right now I woke up to a cuddling Iris again.

"Iris it's time for onee-chan to get up now."

"Onee-chan just a few more minutes, you hadn't have anything to do anyways other than just drinking with that goddess or wandering around town."

"Iris, had you already forgotten this is the day we would go to the capital now for the preparation of the party."

"Oh right onee-chan, I gotta get up now."

Right, Heidel told us that three day from that day, we would need to go to the capital to prepare because of practicing etiquettes.

Iris got up and stretched before leaving my room she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I changed to my usual attire and went outside, as usual Eris was waiting outside my room.

"Kazuma-san it's that time again to go the tavern."

"Ah Eris, I forgot to remind you yesterday that today should be the day to go to the capital now."

"Wait that quick, alright I am gonna go to my room and pack my things."

"Is breakfast ready or am I gonna cook today."

"Uhm it's Komekko who cooked breakfast today, it's steamed crayfish."

Well forgot what kind of things Megumin and her sister ate.

Well gonna pass breakfast now I already prepared my things for the pass three days such us putting my tuxedo on my bag and some change of outfit.

I went to check on everyone's room after my exchange with Eris.

I went to Osiris's room, some banging of metal can be heard on his room.

I knocked on his room.

"Who is it?"

"Osiris it's me Kazuma."

"Oh right in time I have to show you something."

He opened the door, his room was cluttered with a lot of steel and other metals around.

"What's going on here?"

"Well Kazuma I have to show something to you."

On a desk inside the room there's something lying there and Osiris had some tools around it.

Osiris put on a some kind of vambrace on his wrist.

"Kazuma look."