Chapter 11 The Goblin King

Osiris' pov

"Claire wake up!"

I am right now inside a cave a hid upon after I was chased by some goblins, I already lost them but it seems I had found where Claire is.

I look at Claire and removed my cloak and covered her with it, I saw that she is still wearing the pendant we bought.

I carried her outside and searched for the other teams.

I carried her to the intersection in the forest and spotted Dust, he was fighting 10 goblins when we got there.

"Osiris! Well goblins I hate to say this but since I have to talk to a friend I really needed to end this battle."

He sweep kick all the 10 goblins and slashed his sword at all of them.

"Well it's seems you found Claire, we were just searching around then a small group of goblins attacked."

"Where's Dustiness-sama? Out team were attacked by an army of goblins."

"Wait that's strange they mostly move in small groups, hey how did you made your way here?"

"I was split from Kazuma's team, him and Iris were captured, the rest of our team were holding off the goblins in the old castle."

"Then let's report this to Dustiness-sama and regroup with the others."

Dust and I went to the cave where the rest of their teams set camp.

"Oh Dust you already found Claire, but why is Osiris here?"

"Dustiness-sama they were also attacked by the goblins we need to help their teams."

All the adventurers rushed up from their camps.

"Ah Osiris-san could you leave Claire with me there's something strange about her."

"Sure thing Eris-sama you're a goddess after all."

I left the unconscious Claire to Eris-sama and left with the rest of the adventurers.

Beldia's castle morning time.

We reached the castle in the morning, the place is swarming with 500-1000 goblins with the rest of the other teams fighting against them on the castle wall.

"Decoy!"

Dustiness-sama rushed forward using her decoy skill but only a small amount of goblins went to her.

"This is strange why aren't all of them attracted to me."

"I don't know the goblins seems to be focusing to their attacks on the castle."

"Well then let's fight those goblins then!"

We rushed to the battlefield and took out the few goblins that were attracted to Dustiness-sama.

"Look Artul they have our 3rd target."

"Alright then you low headed goblins focused your attack on that crusader!"

The rest of the goblins decided to attack us and did that goblin spoke human language?

"Look they are already heading that way."

"Alright then I'll use blast magic everyone stand back."

Komekko standing on the edge of the castle walls used her magic.

"Artul we must retreat now! We already captured the Princess and the adventurer"

"Goblins let's retreat now you heard Harkar!"