Chapter 14 Bears in the City Part 2

Kazuma's Pov

"What do you mean that bear is Claire!?"

"Look I know it's strange but you gotta believe me."

"I have no time for nonsense if the bear continues its rampage we may not know what would happen."

"Will you please listen to me Kazuma!"

"Fine I've seen strange things like cats the spewed fire before, a skeleton man get a harem and lich that's been overworked and underpaid but you gotta give me some evidence first."

"Well Kazuma look over there that's the corpse of the bear I was chasing, somehow Claire turned herself into one and ate it."

"Huh well the damage to the corpse isn't done by a human, you know what let's go to the mansion maybe the others knew about this."

Osiris and I walked back to the mansion.

"Say Kazuma I haven't seen a cat that spits fire before."

"Can't you tell the cat we were living with spits fire, or am I just the one notice?"

"Wait Chomosuke spits fire!?"

"Yeah, it's a half goddess."

"Well, I am not gonna get close to that cat."

We walked into the mansion, waiting for us on the living room were Darkness, Aqua, Iris, Rain, Chris, Komekko and Wiz.

"Kazuma what happened? Where's Claire?" Iris asked.

"Well I don't know if you're going to believe this but first where's Eris-sama and why is Chris here"

"Eris went to check on the Eris church, Chris just woke up upstairs." Aqua answered.

"Well Osiris you should explain everything."

"Well the One strike bear we were chasing were killed but Claire turned herself into a bear."

"What!?"x6

"Told you you're not going to believe it."

"Well I think I brought someone to this world with such powers before but it was years ago so I thought he perished."

"Well apart from me, Mitsurugi, the last Demon King, and the one who created the destroyer, list all the names of the people you brought here and their powers."

"Idiot Kazuma-san I already told you that I can't remember all of the people that I brought here that's why I can't always remember the name of that Katsurugi guy you said."

"Nevermind that, if you said he might have perished years ago and that's a power not a cheat item, how did his abilities get transferred to a person."

"Well Kazuma-san, Aqua-sama I think that person is a great archmage, if a great archmage is powerful enough they could convert their powers and abilities into some specific items."

"The thing is we don't know what kind of item it was to prevent it."

"Kazuma, I think I know what kind of item she used, it's probably this knife and the pendant she bought on the general store in here."

"Well maybe if we could destroy that pendant of hers maybe we could bring her back to a human."

"Knock knock"

"I'll go answer the door."

I left the girls with Osiris in the living room and opened the door, waiting there is the captain of the guards.

"Dust welcome."

"Kazuma, the one strike bear escaped to the castle, many citizeny were attacked, we are requesting you to deal with bear now."