Chapter 6 A Bride for this Noble

Next morning
Kazuma's POV

"Good morning Kazuma-san."

"Good morning useless goddess, how's the thing you did yesterday?"

"Nee Kazuma-san, the Eris church kicked me out after they saw a drawing on their church's wall, I told them it was a ghost, anyways even if they didn't kicked me out I couldn't help them with healing the wounded as I already exhausted my mana before going there, anyways what are doing early in the morning, before you always slept till the afternoon, then ever since we came back from heaven you always woke up early and began working hard."

"Actually I am fixing the broken door at the bathroom, right now Iris, Darkness, Claire and Rain went outside to eat breakfast, Darkness wanted to cook but Claire persuaded her to eat outside after I've force her to eat in the guild, at first Claire liked the food in the guild until we told her it was frog meat and other foods that came from skinned monsters, Komekko joined a party that would hunt frogs today to gain some experience before the next attack."

Then someone knocked at the door.

"Aqua could you open the door please I am still busy working here."

Aqua opened a door and a man in a tuxedo walked into the mansion.

I stopped my work and got Aqua to serve us a drink.

"Ehem, I am a servant of great Lionheart family, the great Lionheart family requests Miss Dustiness-ford Lalatina to go to the Lionheart mansion, she was given a request for marriage days ago but her father Dustiness-ford Ignis hadn't sent a reply message and the Lionheart family requests this to be immediate due to the fact that sir Osiris keeps escaping."

"Lalatina isn't here right now."

"Could you just relay this message, if you could deliver lady Dustiness to the Lionheart family, you would be handsomely rewarded."

"Let me tell you something old man, when we let you go in here we thought you were aware of who you are talking to, Lalatina isn't interested in marrying the person who tried to peek at her taking a bath at a public bath, plus shouldn't she tell you she's already taken."

"This is matter of business between Dustiness family and Lionheart family, if you wish to interject you would suffer some consequences, I must take my leave now."

The tuxedo man walked out.

Aqua asked me.
"What was that about?"

"Nothing, just some noble trying to steal Lalatina out from our hands."

"No I meant why did you protected her, I mean last time you didn't even think twice to sell her to a noble,I think you really loved her."

"No it's not about love when I protected her,I protected her because she'd protected us before plus you wouldn't think I'd marry her without Megumin's consent."

"Whatever, least I won't call you a neet for a while, can I get some money, I would like to eat outside too."

"Here, don't spend it all on wine."

Minutes later.

"Welcome back Darkness, Iris, Claire and Rain."

"Kazuma you looked gloomy today."

"Onee-chan is there a problem in your mind right now."

"No, Iris. Darkness we need to talk."

"Darkness, why didn't you tell me that the Lionheart guy was going to marry you."

"How did you find out about that!?"

"His Butler came here and told us, I told him you're aren't interested but he left saying that you need to go to the Lionheart mansion."