Chapter 7 Battle of Axel

Kazuma's pov
I woke up there's a rumble down the guild, I rushed downstairs pickong up my equipment.

"Everyone get this mage a priest immedietly!"

"Someone locked the door now!"

I saw Komekko wounded being healed downstairs with the assassin from last night and Chris, while some adventurers were holding down the doors.

"Komekko what happened to you outside?"

"Nee-chan I was helping the civilians in the Axis church, a silver hair thief was holding out some mercenaries with a white hooded assassin, apparently they were outnumbered so I had to help them."

"This mage was shot by an arrow in the knee, she was almost captured by the mercenaries luckily enough this thief had a smoke bomb on her and save this mage on time."

"Chris what are doing here?"

"Uhm, Kazuma-kun, there's a family stucked inside a building being attacked by mercenaries, some knights were taken dowb so I had to rescue them, I brought them to the Axis church but some mercenaries got to me, this assassin came to help but we were outnumbered when this mage came."

"Komekko where had you been in the first place?"

"I was in kuruma's place in the merchant district, some civilians asked me for help bringin them to the axis church so I volunteered to help them, on the way though this two were surrounded so I help."

Darknness, Iris and the others came down after hearing the commotion.

"What's going on down here?"

"It's Komekko she's wounded bring her upstairs."

"I would get back out there trying to save more people, many civilians, knights and adventurers were still holding out in there."

"Wait let me join."

"Onee-chan be careful out there."

"Wait Kazuma-domo, let me join in."

Claire, the assassin and I walk outside the guild, there were a lot of mercenaries around axel and most of the houses and buildings are barricaded, we stayed in the shadows and everytime a merc came close to finding us I grabbed Claire and used lurk, the assassin also used lurk.

"So Kazuma-domo, why did you join this assassin?"

"I wanted to formulate a plan to defeat the mercenaries that were attacking this city, and also find the goddesss Aqua and check on every acquiantances I've known here."

"Say I never expect to be helped by the great Satou Kazuma, I idolized you before when news about you being released about you being the great chivalrous thief, my name is O."

"O, I am flattered but when was news about me being the chivalrous thief gone public?"

"It was after you went missing and news was revealed to the whole country about you."

Claire interjected our conversation.

"Say O, your profile about being an assassin while also wearing that hood, are you the great assassin of corrupted nobles, I heard you killed or atleast took down many nobles charged with murder, smuggling, prostitution, kidnapping and many crimes."

"I guess somebody found me out, yes I am the assassin of the corrupted nobles, I never plan to tell you but since the great Satou Kazuma is here I did."

"Really you really am that assassin, you should know I had a crush on you because you took down does morally low nobles, nobles such as myself should use his or her power for the betterment of the nation not to do lowly crimes."