01

1 year ago

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KIM JUNKYU ;

he was mindfully minding his business. he was a no body, he was extremely antisocial. he hated being surrounded by people.

once park jihoon went up to him you can imagine how scared he got. a popular kid was talking to him, he was terrified!

PARK JIHOON ;

all he wanted was new friends, he wasn't like his other friends, he didn't want to play with people's feelings, he didn't want to drink or do drugs. no sir!

all he wanted to do was hangout with his friends like good old day's. you know, before the kids in their class called them attractive & kept asking them out. it got to his friends and he hated it.

so when he went up to junkyu he thought he could have a lot in common with him, but boy oh boy was he wrong...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"hi, junkyu right?" jihoon questioned

junkyu nodded hiding in his oversized hoodie.

"it's like eighty degrees out... why are you wearing a black hoodie?" jihoon chuckled

junkyu simply shrugged not knowing what to say. the poor boy was trembling, he was shaking.

"ahh, please don't be nervous! you're shaking a lot & i only wanna talk to you nicely" jihoon smiled widely.

"im park jihoon, sorry i didn't say anything earlier, even tho you don't wanna talk ima still talk to you!"

▂▂

and that's exactly what jihoon did for the entire week. junkyu would simply nod, shrug or shake his head as answers.

"junkyu, do you wanna meet my other friends ?" jihoon asked

"s-sure" junkyu stuttered

jihoon was in utter shock, did he hear him correctly?! he talked!!

"holy shit you talk" he chuckled.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

time went by & jihoon became best friends with junkyu . even tho he basically turned into his other friends...

he doesn't drink or do drugs, but he's a complete f*boy...

ever since people started noticing how outgoing he is and how confident he can be, it didn't take long for them to fall for him.

"hey junkyu wanna hangout today ?" jihoon asked smiling

"sorry jihoon, hyunsuk & doyoung gave me a bet to try & get with jung minyoung, & so far im making her fall for me" he winked as they both began walking to class

"oh... i get that" he awkwardly smiled

"you know jihoon, waiting for 'the one' isn't worth it, just try getting with so—"

"no thank you, im going to wait" he interrupted him, he was ashamed of his own best friend, he thought junkyu would've never turned into the rest of his friend group. he was completely wrong.