24

goodbyes

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

it was already the end of the school year, so much has happened with the group, after jihoon rejoined junkyu apologized & said how his time away from the group made him value his friendship. & both go through a lot so jihoon simply forgave him & they moved on.

afterwards mashiho & doyoung were still together, they would occasionally hangout with the group, they would hangout on their own due to not wanting to cause anything with both jihoon & junkyu.

but as time went by they all were accepting, & then came the last day of the school year, graduation & the four japanese boy's going back to their homeland.

but on their last day there they all promised to keep in touch.

▂▂

"haruto, you better write another good essay to come next year, it won't be fun without you !" haruto & jeongwoo got a lot closer, both the boy's are now best friends, & as haruto was flying back to japan they were playing a game online together.

"asahi, even tho you don't want to be friends i still want to keep in touch" ahh yes, the korean boy asahi kept rejecting. yoon jaehyuk.

"yoshi, you're like my best friend, im glad you came to korea. i can't wait for you to come back again & for us to be roommates as well as classmates" 'classmates', yup both yoshi & hyunsuk applied to the same university in korea, yonsei university. they both got accepted, so hyunsuk offered in be his host family, which means he gets to see him again in a few months.

"mashiho, being your boyfriend was possibly the best thing yet, i'll miss you. thank you for the past couple of months, please never forget me" ahh yes, the breakup, both of the boy's agreed over ending things by the end of the year. since none of them wanted a long distance relationship, & mashiho is a year older after all. besides, he even got accepted into the university of tokyo, which is a big deal.

"im sorry that I was almost the reason why you didn't come back after winter, hopefully i can still come visit you in japan like we promised" kim junkyu, the well known fboy that fell for takata mashiho. "of course, text me when & i'll be waiting"

& then there was park jihoon.

"i guess i'll be seeing you in japan" yup, park jihoon got accepted into the university of tokyo as well, he got a full scholarship on his major for pre-clinical & health. he'd be staying with mashiho as well, the japanese boy offered so jihoon accepted.

"i can't wait for us to be be living under the same roof" the shorter boy laughed.

all of them soon dropped off the japanese boy's at the airport, some of the boy's were already crying because they wouldn't see them again.

"junghwan, please never continue the legacy, that's all i beg" haruto was practically crying as he spoke to the younger.

"trust me inhong was a one time thing, i'll be like jihoon & yoonbin, i'll be waiting for 'the one'" he chuckled as tears were forming to fall down his cheek.

they said their final goodbye's as they heard the announcer stating that their plane would leave shortly.

"goodbye !" the japanese boy's yelled as they got on the elevator, instantly all of them cried as soon as the doors shut. same with the korean boy's, all of them teared up as they began to walk back to the airport parking lot.