15

confession

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"junkyu !" jihoon called out running to his best friend, or so he hoped he still is his best friend

"hi ?" he awkwardly replied. "about yesterday, im so sorry, you provoked me & i know that's not a valid reason. im sorry about what i said, we promised not to bring it up... im so so–"

"i like mashiho for a reason too, he's nothing like you" & just like that he walked away. yeaaaa jihoon knew he deserved that.

"are you coming ?" junkyu asked looking back. "y-yea" the older smiled. everything went back to normal, like it never happened.

can't say the same with mashiho...

he was still hurt, every time he would walk by jihoon's class he kept remembering how he left him & junkyu... he really forgot the promise that he made.

to top it all of, jihoon agreed to go with someone else. 'i shouldn't care... if he doesn't like me anymore that's fine'

▂▂

lunch time rolled around. both junkyu & jihoon walked up to their friends. "so, the carnival is tomorrow, where do you guys want to meet up ?" hyunsuk asked .

"i'll be going with junkyu & jeongwoo. junghwan is going with jaehyuk since that's the only way the japanese boy will go with jae" he laughed while informing the others

"hey, he only thinks im a fboy because i hangout with you guys"
"but you are a fboy..." junkyu laughed

they were all discussing it, until yedam called out jihoon. "so why'd you break your promise jihoon"

"i beg your pardon ??" he was surprised, did hyunsuk tell the rest ??

"i have mashiho for college prep, we got time before class ended to talk amongst our peers, he told me everything... kinda fboy of you jihoon" & just like that the entire group was in shock.

"what promise ?" junkyu asked. "it's nothing, it was just a stupid promise i made to mashiho, it's nothing big"

"stupid ??? jihoon it wasn't stupid to him, he cried in front of me"
"okay we get it, stop yedam" hyunsuk strongly asked.

"what the fuck is he talking about ?" jeongwoo asked, the boy was seriously lost. "its nothi–"

"it's not nothing if you made him cry" junkyu harshly said.

"god mashiho is causing so much damage to you two, stop, do you really want to lose each other over a boy who'll be gone by the end of next semester ?"

both the boy's stayed silent. "that's what i thought, now enough about him, we get you both like him, you're both having your first crush. now shut up & mo–"

"hyunsuk, im sorry, but im going to confess to him before i 'move on'..." they all stayed silent towards junkyu's sentence.

jihoon just looked at the floor, he already confessed, what more could he possibly even do ?