04

bestfriend ?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mashiho kindly told junkyu if he could leave, what he was gonna say is 'important' . junkyu weirdly obeyed him. he waved goodbye & ran to the others.

"so... what's up ?" jihoon asked smiling, as he was sitting down on the ledge of the school's water fountain.

"it's just uhm... well—" he was a stuttering mess.

'fuck, should i just ask to study ? asking to actually hangout seems too sudden' mashiho thought

"ma–"
"let's study together ! i can help you" mashiho smiled widely.

jihoon is an ace student, he's in the top 2% of all his classes, hell he is the top three students in his entire grade.

but still, he wanted to hangout with mashiho. he wasn't like his other friends, he really wanted a new friend.

"yea, for sure" he smiled scratching the back of his head. he was happy. but soon that emotion came down when junkyu ran towards them again.

"so did the important talk finish ?" he chuckled,

"yup!" mashiho cutely informed.

'he's so cute' both jihoon & junkyu told themselves.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"hey! come over here!" doyoung called out to the three boy's.

"i think junkyu is messing with jihoon's plan with mashiho" yedam called out.

"why do you say that ?" junghwan asked

"poor baby junghwan... isn't it obvious by jihoon's facial expressions ? he's trying to get with mashiho" hyunsuk informed taking a bite of his twizzlers.

"he misses yoonbin..." right when yedam said that, they all gasped & realized

ha yoonbin, park jihoon's old best friend. him & yoonbin were exactly the same. both were waiting for the one, both wouldn't drink or do drugs like their friends . and they never wanted to play with other people.

but yoonbin was moving back to australia .

ever since then jihoon & him stopped talking, due to time zones. thus jihoon talking to junkyu 3 months after yoonbin left.

but you can tell, it didn't really work out well...