17

the plan | pt.2

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"hey doyoung" junkyu smiled. "what are you doing here ?" jeongwoo asked.

"junkyu said I could come since my date is on our way to where you guys are going" he smiled.

"ohh, alright"

the three boy's were walking towards mashiho & haruto's family's host apartment. "so who are you going with anyways ?" junkyu asked as they waited for the two japanese boy's

"hi doyoung !"mashiho smiled. "him" he smirked looking at junkyu directly in the eye's. junkyu's jaw dropped.

"doyoung you little—"
"aye ! shut up" jeongwoo interrupted

"hyunsuk said you & jihoon weren't allowed to ask mashiho, he never said anything about me" the younger winked.

"hey mashiho" doyoung smiled wrapping his arm around the shorter boy. junkyu's blood was boiling. he knew either doyoung was going to play him or just wanted to teach both him & jihoon a lesson.

"why so surprised junkyu ? it's not like you like him, right ?" doyoung winked. junkyu knew he was playing with him, & he was doing an amazing job already with making him mad. "are you okay junkyu ?" haruto asked, the japanese boy then looked up & noticed doyoung's arm wrapped around mashiho.

"oh yea that, i was surprised too" he chuckled. "why do you even care junkyu, you told me you're gonna also pick up girls at the carnival" jeongwoo informed. haruto rolled his eye's. "i-i guess" he kept looking at doyoung & mashiho, there was no way mashiho agreed so willingly to doyoung, after all doyoung is the biggest fboy in the entire group.

"am i allowed to kiss you ?"
"no"
"ahh okay"

something was off, junkyu could feel it.

▂▂
jihoon's casa

"jihoon your date is here !" his mom sweetly called out. "coming~" he informed.

jihoon was excited, he was going with mash– seokhwa, he's going with seokhwa, only seokhwa.

as he walked downstairs he smiled noticing the other boy. "hi" seokhwa smiled. "hey" he replied

"don't be out too late, & have fun" his mom smiled escorting the two boy's out.

"bye mrs park"
"bye mom"

"im still surprised you agreed to come with me" seokhwa suddenly spoke trying to break the silence. "well you're a good friend, why wouldn't i ?" jihoon calling seokhwa a good friend made him sad.

"i kinda thought you'd go with mashiho" now that, that made jihoon sad. mashiho, the boy jihoon genuinely likes, he wanted to go with mashiho so badly, but he knew if he did he'd hurt his best friend.

"ahh mashiho, he's just an exchange student who i've been polite to, he asked me to be friends, i didn't want to be rude" he chuckled. seokhwa was surprised. "so he's just an exchange student to you ??"

"well yes, but he's also a friend" jihoon didn't mean it, but he didn't want seokhwa to feel like some sort of second choice. "hmm... interesting"

▂▂
the carnival

"looks like we're the first here" junkyu informed. "are we late ??" they look back & it's yoshi & mahiro. "mahiro!" both haruto & mashiho smiled going up to him.

the seven boy's were talking until they saw hyunsuk, jaehyuk, junghwan, asahi & yedam walking towards them. "hey guy's" yedam waved. "wheres jihoon ?" hyunsuk asked

"he's right there!" jaehyuk called out as they all saw him walking towards them holding seokhwa's hand.