PROLOGUE

Somewhere in a dark room,  a girl was sitting and crying. The room was pitch dark with no ray of light anywhere. She was wearing a bridal lehenga which was hugging her petite figure perfectly, mangalsutra on her neck and sindoor on her forehead. She was sitting on the floor hugging her knees.

Don't know why destiny has played a cruel act on her. What was her mistake, that she is here,  in this monster world,  who will turn anything to harm her.. Is it so?  Well she don't know the truth of him. 

Whatever she saw,  whatever happened with her, made her think that he is a monster,  he is 6 feet devil .

She shivered in her place when his face flashes in her mind, those blood shot eyes were telling her a different story,  it held revenge but behind that it held pain, immense pain of hurting our loved one. But why? 

She was crying on her fate which tied her with him together forever.. She knows that there is no chance of her to escape now. She has to be with him.

She is a bubbly, chirpy girl with a helping mind. She belongs to a upper middle class family and her father runs a small business in town but there was no lack of anything she needed. She is their only child,  but her parents adopted a child who was thrown by someone. She is a medical student. She knows to cure people sickness , will she able to cure his mental sickness? 

Will she turn the monster to lover boy? 

On the other side, 

He was sitting in a bar counter, gulping shots down.  Tears trickling down his eyes. He never thought that the day he imagined to be the best day of his life will end up being the worst day. He closed his eyes, her crying face flashes in his mind. He was broken and hurt on seeing her hurt and broken.  But why he is dng this, is this right to do like that with a girl?

He remembered his brother, his eyes turn into fury. Yes,  it is right,  she deserves this,  his mind screamed at him,  while his heart was not agreeing to him. His hearts bleed on seeing her hurt and the pain is unbearable for him.

He was a strong,  successful businessman, rude, arrogant and a Devil to the industrial world. He achieved many things in a young age, why not, He is extremely talented and multitasker. Admist all this, he never hurt anyone intentionally,  but TDY he broke his own rules,  he hurt her, he crushed her dreams if becoming a doctor,  he made her his wife or to be precise a slave. His heart ache to say that word.

She Shud be the princess of this empire, but see the fate has turned everything upside down. He loves her but can't admit it. His mind wants to take revenge from her and his heart was in love with her. He was stuck between his mind and heart always.

Will he able to love her again..

Is he right.. ?

Y this revenge ?

What happened to their love ?

Did she know that he loves her..!

There are so many mystery behind this Revenge and each unfolding will leave us in shock.. 

.....................................................................

Hi guys... So r u ready to travel with me in this journey... Keep supporting..

Pls comment me, how u find this prologue..

Waiting for ur comments..

Love

Santhiya Suresh❤