- 𝟏𝟒 -

C M B

"And if life was a book
You'd be my favourite author
I'd read your words night and day
And I would never bother to leave"
Can't Lie - Ali Gatie

"What's up? It's Why Don't We!" all 5 of us say in unison. It was our first time on The Late Late Show with James Corden. We did the interview on Wednesday night, but we're watching the show tonight with all our families together since it's Friday night and we got nothing else to do.

"And we're playing Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts." Jonah says. The 5 of us are seated around the round table with James in the middle. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to play this game. I've seen other celebrities do this before and the questions weren't exactly the easiest. And it wasn't like the food was too appetizing either.

"Alright so how about we go through tonight's menu shall we?" James asks all of us. We all laugh at all of our faces, seeing how not-so-excited we were to try this stuff out. We watch James go through the list of foods around the table; bird saliva, calf's brain, fish eyes, pickle juice, grasshoppers, chicken feet, 1,000 year old egg, ghost pepper hot sauce, fish smoothie, and jellyfish.

"Delicious." Jack says sarcastically, making the audience and ourselves laugh.

"Very. Let's get started now." James says wayy too happily as he takes out his flashcards with the questions on it. "First question is for...Zach." the camera zooms up to Zach as "Ooh's" and "Ahh's" are heard in the background. James spins the Lazy Susan until the grasshoppers are in front of Zach's plate.

"This should be interesting." Ryan says with a devilish grin on his face. I almost forgot how fun it is to have everyone together like this. "Ewwww are you gonna eat it?" Reese asks as she has a grossed out look on her face. We all look over to her seated next to Daniel, watching carefully.

"We'll start off easy...what's the deal with you and Kay Cook?" Rest in peace Zachary, rest in peace.

"That's an easy one?!" Zach says, already stressing. All of us laugh at how Zach's face got red, but in the moment, we all definitely felt bad for him. "Will he spill his guts or fill his guts?"

We watch Zach stare intensely at the grasshoppers in front of him before making his decision. "You know I'm just gonna eat it. Everything tastes like chicken anyway." he says quickly before dropping a grasshopper down his throat. We all look at him shook, Daniel and Jack getting up from their seats. The audience goes wild, our families going crazy. "I can't believe you at a grasshopper!" Reese screams, laughing a little. I look at Zach who looks like he's scarred for life.

After Zach was Daniel, who answered his question easily. All he had to do was describe his worst first kiss - if only all the questions were that easy. Then was Jack, and he decided to eat the calf brain. He had to describe his worst fan experience. I don't know if I would've been able to answer that either. After Jack was Jonah, and he chose to eat the bird saliva. I knew Jonah wasn't gonna say what his body count was, there was just no way.

"Okay last but not least...Corbyn." James says, almost grinning at the question on the card. "What's the craziest thing you've done on public transport?" We see Daniel practically squeal on live television, just dying for me to tell James the story about Lara. James turns the Lazy Susan until the fish smoothie is placed in front of me. I hear Ashley gag behind me as she's seated on the couch behind me.