- 𝟔𝟎 -

T H I R D P E R S O N

"All it'd take is 24 hours
We could dance, you could throw the flowers"
24 Hours - Shawn Mendes

5 years later...

"Where are her flowers?" Mia frantically ran around the bridal suite in search for Lara's bouquet. Lara laughed in her seat while she got the last of her makeup done, still finding this all so surreal. Just about a year ago, Corbyn finally asked her the big question. Obviously she said yes, that day still so clear in her memory. Everything felt like as if it was yesterday - everything they've ever done together.

"There!" The blonde walked over to her best friend who was now finished with her makeup. Mia placed the bouquet of chrysanthemums - the same ones that Corbyn brought when he first went to the Carpenter's for dinner.

"Ugh you look stunning Lar." Mia told the bride-to-be. She sat down in the seat next to her as the two look at their reflections in the vanity in front of them.

"This is actually happening." Lara beamed, "I'm actually doing this." she glanced at the engagement ring on her finger when she saw her mom and Magnolia walk up behind her in their dresses all ready to go out to the ceremony.

"You look beautiful honey." Her mom told her, who was already teary eyed before the actually wedding even started. "I'm so happy for you Lar." Maggie told her younger sister with a smile on her face. Lara got up and gave both of them a long hug. Although it took a while for them to get their bond back, they were still sisters at the end of the day.

Lara went over to her dressing room where she finally got her dress on. Once she got zipped up, she walked out in her white lacey wedding gown where she was the center of attention. Lavender, who was the flower girl and now 5 years old, skipped over to her to hand her her bouquet. All the bridesmaids and Lara's mom went out to the ceremony while Lara got ready to go into her separate carriage.

Once she got outside to the white vintage car waiting for her to go inside. Nate, who was waiting for her, opened the door for her and helped her get her veil and dress in properly. It was him who she chose to walk her down the aisle - it was him who she called her dad.

The car pulled up to the ceremony and the sight of the wedding arches made Lara smile. Her and Nate got out the car hand in hand as they heard the wedding march start to play. "I'm so happy for you kid." he whispered to her, placing a small kiss on her hand as he gave her away.

Everyone got up from their seats to see Lara, dressed in white, walk down the aisle. Jordan, Ray, Daniel, Jonah, Jack, Zach, and Jordan stood next to Corbyn and all had smiles on their faces; Corbyn with the widest smile of them all. The only thing that escaped was a breathless, "Wow." As he watched his bride walk down closer and closer to him. He could feel his eyes already start to tear up once Lara was now standing across from him, an even bigger smile on her face.

They all watched as Lavender and Micah, who was Magnolia's son, walk down the aisle as flower girl and ring bearer. Once everyone got to where they needed to be - it was time for the actual ceremony to start.

"Good afternoon. Corbyn, Lara and I would like to welcome everyone on this gorgeous day. It's because of all of you-because of this strong community- Corbyn and Lara's relationship has strengthened and grown and led them to this very moment. Thank you for being here, now let's begin..." the wedding officiant continued talking, while everyone listened.

"Corbyn and Lara, what you've accomplished here today is no small feat. Your journey began way before you sent out the invitations, chose this beautiful venue or even decided to spend the rest of your lives together."