- 𝟐𝟑 -

L R C

"Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging 'round revolvin' doors
Maybe I don't know where they take me"

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

@laracarpenter19 tweeted:
i do be feeling like i'm on HGTV these days.
4:26 PM || 75 Retweets || 347 Likes

@crawfordcollins: nah MTV Cribs is where it's at

@itsmiaklein: GIRL SAME

@corbynbesson: come to la
@averys.angels: new song? 👀
@whydontwememe: @averys.angels *jeff seavey has entered the chat*
@limelightsunited.xx: i think you mean cold in la sir

~ ~ ~ 3 Weeks Ago... ~ ~ ~

"Lara! Earth. To. Lara!" I look up from my phone to see Mia glaring at me from across the table.

"Okay okay, I'm here and listening." I tell her as I put my phone down. She raises her eyebrow, looking at my phone then to me. "I'm sure Corbyn can wait for a little while." she smirks.

I roll my eyes at her, "Jokes on you, I was texting my mom." I laugh. She still looks at me in disbelief. My phone vibrates one more time. Both of our heads turn to my phone. Mia looks at me, waiting for me to check the text. I flip over my phone to the screen to see who texted me.

Corbyn.

You know that feeling where you're so happy you feel like you're gonna explode? Or when you're so fuzzy inside you just wanna squeal like a kid on Christmas day? Or sometimes, you just feel so happy that you don't even know what to do and you just sit there and feel your entire body melt?

That's exactly what I'm feeling right now. Except, I'm in public with Mia, and exploding or squealing draws way too much attention on us. So I have no other choice but to melt inside and feel my entire face burn as I look at his name on my screen.

I pick up my phone, quickly reading his message. Mia gets up to get us a refill on our drinks. We've been at our favorite cafe all day, waiting to get a call from our real estate agent about the apartments we've been looking at.

Ever since senior year of high school, Mia and I have talked about getting an apartment together in LA. One of our main reasons was for college, but that plan didn't work out as well as we wanted it to. We figured it was easier for us to just stay home and drive the 20 minutes to campus instead of pay so much money for a dorm or apartment nearby. However, now that college is out of the picture, it was time for a change. Mia and I have been spending our days in LA more and more often now, so I guess it was about time we moved here to try it out.

Corbyn 🦆

Today at 12:45 PM
cap'n crunch or cinnamon toast crunch?

it's almost 1:00 you're eating breakfast now? 😂

what if i'm just craving cereal for lunch hMm

touche matthew

ok now you and daniel are just
plotting against me now smh 😭