Chapter Four

(I created image above for our Instagram- I'm on the far right 😅)

Izuku POV*

I feel warm.

I feel, a blanket..

There's no chains...

I'm not in horrible pain like before....

...

I'm free.

I shot up in the bed, a real bed, and looked around. A spacious, bright, white, overwhelmingly clean room, and a scent so strong it took a second for my nose to accept.

Hospital. I was in a hospital. It was like the doctors place but more extreme. At least I still remember basic places.

A nurse ran over to me and my instincts kicked in. My vision switched and all I saw was blue figures, the one infront of me and the ones outside of the room. Jumping up, I ripped the random tubes out of me and stood defensively near the window.

I didn't really want to hurt them or run away, but after years of torment, I couldn't help but not trust people.

"Shhshsh hey! It's okay, you're alright, just please sit back down on the bed, you are still healing!" The one said.

Growling, another one came into the room and the shape was a little more recognizable.

"They're doctors, Deku. And it's me, Bakugou, you are safe." the figure said, hands out infront of his body, slowly coming closer. Closing out of my vision, I collected my thoughts together and processed as much as I could.

"Kacchan." I said looking up at him. Before he had the chance to move I clung onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around him like a monkey.

"Yea, it's me...! It's alright Izuku." He soothed, hugging me back before sitting on the bed. He tried to get me to lay down but I refused.

"Could you just do whatever you need to do like this? Izuku's always been clingy and I don't blame him right now." Kacchan said and I relaxed my wings a bit, still holding on.

He was like the brother I never had. And though he never admitted it, we were best friends.

I won't let him go. I'm not going anywhere alone of I don't know them. Wait..-

"Mama..." I cried.

Bakugou POV

Shoot.

The nurse was checking him up while he held onto me and I saw the many scars on him. Cuts on his wings, bruises on his arms, marks on his wrists, ankles and neck presumably from the room he stayed in, with all those chains.

'He's gone through so much... I'm a horrible person for letting this happen. This, what we know about him, probably isn't have of the things that was done to him over all those years.

I felt him go limp for a sec, still leaning on me though, as if I was going to leave.

"Mama..." he cried. 'Oh no...'

My heart sank. Since Izuku went missing she'd been a wreck. The police searched for him for a few weeks but gave up since there was no real evidence of a struggle or where he could have been taken. It might have also been because he was quirkless and was seen as a social outcast.

His mom was so devistated that she fell into depression. My mom did everything to help but Auntie gave up.

"Mama's not here, Izuku. It's just me." I said trying to distract him of the details.

"Where's Mama?!" he sobbed now, and I tried to steady my breathing as I started to cry myself.

"Don't worry about that Izu. I'm here." I said.

"Tell me." He demanded, getting off of me but still staying very close. His voice broke me, his pained look made me hurt.

"That's for another day-"

"Is she... dead?" he said, looking a little lost in his head.

I looked to the nurse for help but she didn't seem to hear the conversation, as she left the room with a stack of papers.

Dangit.

"I'm so sorry Izu..." I said pulling him into a hug, and he sobbed and screamed into my shoulder.

"Mama... nono why?! Mama I lived for you Mama... Kacchan... I don't wana do this anymore!" he rambled.

"What don't you wana do?" I asked.

"Any of this. I never asked to get taken. I never asked to be made into a monster... and Mama... and you... I missed so much and now that I'm back, almost everything is gone." he mumbled through tears as I rubbed his back.

"Shh... don't worry Izu. I'll make sure things get better. After all, me and Auntie Mitsuki are still here for you, and I'm a hero now! I can protect you. Me and my whole class can." I said trying to stay positive for him and with that his sobs quieted down.

"R-really? You guys still want me after the mess I caused and what I am?" He said looking up at me, his bright green eyes still shinny from crying.

"Of course! You said yourself, what happened to you was unfortunate and uncalled for. And you're still Izuku to me. You are like a brother to me y'know..." I admitted and he smiled.

"I'm glad we've got that in common."

860 words