Chapter 11

Izuku POV*

Unleashing Shadow Manipulation I grabbed the villans from the ground and pulled them down.

Holding them in place, I aimed at the rest of the villans and held them down too, making it easier for the heroes to arrest them.

"Izu!" I hear Kacchan shout.

Looking over my shoulder towards the voice I see a portal open above me with both Toga and Dabi (geez these two love Deku). Stabbing me in the back between my wings I left a small yelp in pain, still afraid to get loud around them. Throwing my head back and hitting her face, she was knocked off balance and I dashed away, slowly releasing the restrained villans.

"Give it up kid, unless you want us to kill your little friend, I suggest you cooperate." Dabi said.

"Y-you can't touch him! You're loosing." I pointed out.

"Oh, are we now?" he said and pushed a button.

"Ngh!" I fell down in a numbing pain. "But how- the chip is gone-"

"Oh Izu I didn't just stab you, I put another chip!" Toga squealed. 'Nonono!'

Bakugou POV*

"GET YOUR BURNT HANDS OFF OF HIM!" I shouted when scar face picked up Izu. 'I promised him.'

Blasting his face up I grabbed the shaking and bleeding Izuku and handed him to one of the pros.

"I heard they put another chip in him. It won't be long before-" I was cut off by a kick to my stomach and the hero with Izu running away.

"Listen kid, you're really starting to get in the way. We might as well take you BOTH." He said and knocked me out.

3rd POV*

As soon as the league had more control over Izuku things started going south. The villans got released from his hold and at least 5 of them went back to fighting the heroes. The cops were there to help but didn't make it in time to help Bakugou and Midoriya.

In the end, the villans got a hold of Bakugou and Midoriya, and were all warped away.

------

SURPRISE! I didn't think I'd write it like this. Lmao so i guess they are both gonna have a hard time. This chapter is VERY short so many apologies. My brain is slow this morning but honestly, it always is slow. I start school in 6 days so I'm boutta lose my free timeee. Tis sad.

Sorry if I'm making things confusing cuz I don't even have a plan for this story, I'm just going with the flow of my fingers.

Aight have a nice day in gonna go waste more time!!

437 words