Chapter Seven.

"Hello! I'm Jirou Kyoka. How old are you?"

"I think I'm Bakugou's age-" He cut Midoriya off.

"He's turning 16 next month, July 15th. Almost a year younger."

Izuku picked on Kirishima.

"I'm Kirishima, but we've already met. How do you guys know each other?"

"Oh, we were childhood friends until I got taken." Izuku replied.

He picked on Uraraka.

"Hi!! My name is Ochako Uraraka, and you said you got taken?"

"A-ah well we were playing and villans took me away, and turned me into this for my father."

He picked Tsuyu.

"My name is Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu, kero. What is your quirk?"

"Hm... I have multiple? Mainly mutations like glowing, the wings, tail, horns, etc. I can change my view, causing my eyes to turn a red color," I explained showing them. "It allows me to tell figures like you heroes apart from elite villans. And when I mean elite I mean the ones they registered into me. Ah, and superhuman strength, but that's kinda natural."

Some of the class was whispering to each other.

Izuku picked on Todoroki.

"Last one." Aizawa interrupted and the class groaned.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki. What training did you do with them? And how do we know you're not with the villans?" He asked. Izuku was a bit offended yet saddened by the statement.

"Oi- he's not a vi-" Izuku interrupted the angry pomeranian.

"No Kacchan it's understandable, don't try and defend me on this one, since it makes sense. It's okay... But no, ever since I was little I dreamt of being a hero. Of course, I got taken by villans and turned into a weapon. They had me doing push ups and sit ups as soon as I got there really. By the time I was ten I was as strong, if not stronger then a young adult. I could create the same amount of damage. Now I'm 15 and was taking down pro heroes in single kicks. But if I wanted to truly help the villans I would not have been here, and the casualties would have been much higher." he said and the class, although a bit startled about how powerful he was, relaxed a bit that he was in their side.

*Time skip after class since I'm losing motivation*

The class went to the cafeteria and got lunch.

The others were curious as to what Bakugou and his new friend Midoriya were up to.

Bakugou POV*

I helped him get a tray of food and he sat next to me. The Bakusquad filled the rest of the seats and watched as Izuku poked his food.

"There's nothing bad in the food Izu, see?" I said, and took a bite from my tray and he started to eat happily.

"Izu eh~?" mocked Sero as Denki laughed and Mina smirked.

"Got something to say flex tape?" I snapped back.

"Nah bro I'm just admiring this version of you."

"Man, you are really chill with Midoriya around!" Mina said and Izuku looked up and flashed then a smile.

I chuckled a laugh as they all had a mini heart squeeze.

"Man Midoriya, you are so lucky. This guy is a pain to get along with and you make it so easy, you don't even have to do anything!" Denki said.

Irritated, I was about to yell at him but Izuku looked at me.

"Are you not still friends with those three kids?" he asked.

"Heck no. I never liked them anyways, but when we ran away from that villan, the one was happy so I slapped him. And when I tried to run back for you they held me back... I... I-" I started to feel guilty again, blaming myself for his capture but Izuku leaned on me, eating his apple.

"Don't blame yourself for something that was bound to happen Kacchan."

I patted his head and squeals from infront of us make him jump, wings shooting up. Quickly flaming back down when he realized they were happy squeals.

"Shut up extras." I grumbled as we finished lunch, them talking about random internet trends with a confused Izuku. By the end of the month, he will surely know the basics of the internet since he didn't grow up with it.

715 words

Im losing motivation ahhhh