Chapter Eleven

Jeremy's P.O.V.

Occasionally, I would find myself thinking about Mia's warm lips on mine. What had surprised me even more was the fact that she wanted to kiss me back as much as I wanted to continue kissing her. It was both mental and phsical torture to me. I lifted up a hand to my lips and felt a grin crept up to my lips. That girl was doing crazy things to me without even realizing it but denial is my best friend. I will keep to my word of not falling for Mia. Sure, admiring her from afar was not much difference but I would take the risk - for her.

I shook my head and cursed under my breath. What was going on with me?

This sinking feeling inside me and the dizziness that take over me every time I find my thoughts lingering back to a certain red-headed girl.  I leaned forward and buried my dizzy head in my hands. I hated feeling weak, especially if it was for a girl. 

"Jeremy?"

I tilted my head up and saw my mom taking a seat on my bed. I smiled at her and leaned my head on her lap. She was surprised for awhile at my sudden affections but pushed it aside and ran her hands through my hair. "What's going on in your head, boy?" I frowned and buried my head in her lap. She chuckled and pulled on my hair. I looked up into a pair of grey hues.

"Jeremy?" she demanded in an authoritative voice. I sighed and sat up straight on my bed. 

"I think I'm broken, Mom." She bit down on her bottom lip to stifle some laughter and she ruffled my hair. "Why do you think so?" Sometimes, I hate it when she treats me like a kid but she is all I've got now. Besides, my sister. I am after all a mommy's boy. Yup, I admit it!

"I keep thinking about this girl and well, earlier today I kissed her. . ."

Mom widened her eyes and narrowed it on me. "Who is this girl?" I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. "Amelia. Amelia Anderson." Mom's eyes widened unexpectedly as she looked at me. "Our Mia? That little girl with big blue eyes and red hair?" I nodded and grumbled as I felt a headache shoot in my forehead. Mom looked at me in wonder and I couldn't help but glare at her. 

"What?"

Her lips tilted up in a half smile as she shook her head. 

"Nothing. I really hope you two get together. She must have turned out to be so gorgeous." 

I opened my mouth to answer before my computer dinged. Mom smiled once again and kissed the top of my head. I waited till she left the room to settle myself into my chair and check my Facebook account. A message from David.

I clicked on it and it came up.

Hey, man. Zach, Chris and I are going to Starbucks'. You wanna come? It's just us, guys.

My fingers trailed over the keyboard.

Sure. What time?

A message immediately appeared. 

About 8? And also Chris said he has something to tell us. 

A small smile appeared on my lips at the mere mention of Chris. That guy was definitely whipped.

Of course, it's going 2 b 'bout Larissa. C u, dude.

Before he even replied, I went offline and shut off my computer.

Larissa's P.O.V

I woke up for the second time and stayed in bed. I smiled as I looked out my window at the morning sun. I closed my eyes and saw Chris' drop-dead gorgeous smile. I felt all tingly and happy after so long. I guess this is love then. That lightheaded feeling, not eating and not being able to sleep proper. This was all because of Chris' addictive kisses. I climbed out of my comfy bed, unconsciously dragging the covers around me as I walked out to my balcony.