Chapter Thirteen

Larissa's P.O.V.

It was finally the day every seventeen-year-old girl has been dreaming about.

Prom.

I was in my bedroom with Karen, Chelsea and Mia in front of her. They were thinking of ways to beautify me. Their words, not mine. Anyway, Karen flicked her fingers and grinned at me. "We have to stick you in a bath first, then we'll work on you later." I cocked my head to the side and pointed at the three of them. "I refuse to be the only belle in the dance. You all need beautification, too."

Mia rolled her eyes and pushed me into my bathroom.

"Get soaked real bad and put on some really scented bath mixes, then we'll talk about me and Dynamic Duo," she exclaimed as she turned on the tap and left me in the bathroom. I sighed and pouring all kinds of bath mixes into the jacuzzi. I stripped myself and lowered myself into the jacuzzi. 

When I got back to the bedroom, Karen directed me to sit down on the bed. I slowly obeyed. Karen sat behind me and started rolling the curler in my hair then letting it fall in dark brown locks. Later on, Chelsea sat in front me, a box on her lap. She opened it up and in there were a bunch of stuff. Like an eyecurler, blusher, lip gloss and a bunch of other things that I have never worn in my life. I laughed nervously at the sight before me.

"Chelsea. Please no overdoing. I only want one guy to have the hots for me."

She chuckled and nodded her head. 

"Alright then. I'm the boss here so let Mommy do the magic." She ordered me to close my eyes and I did just that. I felt a soft brush over my eyelids for a while then -

"Alrighty then. Open up those eyes."

I opened them and she told me to look up. She then proceeded to apply some kind of pencil. "Um, what's that?" Chelsea stared at her in shock, she was clearly not believing the words that came out of my lips a few seconds ago. "I can't believe you are a girl. It's an eyeliner, something like a pencil." Before I could ask anything more, she wielded the eyeliner around my eyes. 

After doing my face, she went to my lips. She applied a light pink lip gloss over it then she went to my dressing table and grabbed a couple of tissues. She folded one into two and handed over to me. I stared at it then at Chelsea. She had done the same thing to another tissue. She placed it between her lips and pressed her lips over it. 

"Do this. So that there won't be so much lip gloss visible and do it slowly or you won't have any more lip gloss."

I did what she told me to do then I was ushered into my dressing room. Karen and Mia waited there, already in their dresses. Chelsea handed me in their care as she ran off into my room and got changed into my clothes. Karen helped me into my dress while Mia searched for the shoes. A few minutes later, Karen, Chelsea and Mia were staring at me in awe. 

We all stood in front of the numerous amount of mirrors before us. I looked. . .different.

The girl in the mirror had dark brown hair thrown over one side of her shoulder. Her brown eyes were shining with mischief and laughter. Her eyelashes framed her eyes in the most amazing way. There were pink spot of each side of her cheek and her lips looked full and pink. Her dress was amazing as well. It was silver from her chest to her waist then the rest of it was white. It had only one strap and it was ribbon-like. All in all, I looked like I belong in a book. 

I looked back at the girls and threw myself into their wide, awaiting arms. All of us laughed and embraced each other for moment. "Thank you, guys. This is amazing." We pulled back and I got a good look on how amazing they looked like. Mia had on a black dress with a black glove on her right hand. Her long cherry red hair fell on either side of her shoulders. She had a ring on one finger and a charm bracelet on another. She looked dashing and a little mysterious.