⌁𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮⌁

!!!Abuse warn¡ng!!!

The picture was taken by my beautiful mother.
(Actually a picture from my birthday)
~*~

𝓙ohn got up for school as normal. He put on his uniform and contemplated gelling his hair before deciding that it wasn't worth it and made his way out of the dorm. (Blyke thanks you John-)

John was supposed to go see his siblings yesterday but they ended up telling him not to come by that day. It was rather random but he respected their wishes and spent the day watching cooking shows.

He walked to the roof. Sera wouldn't be there until after first period and everyone else was either too scared to even attempt to go up the stairs or were busy.

The male sat there glaring at the door. He leaned back and closed his eyes.

~*~

"YOU WORTHLESS CHILD, YOU CAN'T EVEN HELP PROVIDE FOR THE FAMILY" Blair screamed at him.

Another failed attempt at the creation of formula 9.

"B-but mommy-" John cried.

"don't call me that brat, only your siblings reserve that right." His birth mother spat, venom lacing her words.

John nodded as tears rolled down his face.

"And stop crying. Mistakes like you to don't have a right to cry."

He wiped his tears the best he could as he prepared for another night of starvation.

...I'm useless...

The morning had come, the cold metal cuffs that held John in place released the boy from their restrictive grasp.

John rubbed his wrists, stood up, and walked up to his room to change.

Eliza has insisted on wearing matching outfits for their sister's first dance recital.

"John." A cold demanding voice spoke. John looked behind him and saw his mother with a bag in her hand. "Cover your bruises from last night. I don't have enough time to make a healing tonic." She commanded.

"Yes ma'am" he mumbled, taking the bag.

...I'm a nuisance...

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FAG" Blair screamed. John started crying as he was chased out.

..I'm unwanted...

John laid down outside on the cold concrete, his eyes closed as he fell into a slumber.

"-Hn. John wake up!"

~*~

John jolted forward. His breathing was heavy, he was covered in sweat, he looked around before seeing Sera.

"Are you okay?" She questioned, worry swirling around in her eyes.

"Y-yeah, just a nightmare." John reassured his friend.

"If you say so..." Sera mumbled.