⌁ 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻 - ending two ⌁

Ending two- and yes most of this ending is a copy and paste from ending one.

~*~

It had been a year since John left. He received hundreds of calls and messages from his friends and family asking where he was and if we was okay but those stopped months ago.

John suspected that Arlo had forgotten him and moved on. No, he hoped that Arlo had forgotten him and moved on as much as it hurt him to think that Arlo might be kissing some that isn't him he knew Arlo deserved it.

"BRAT, COME HERE" Blair hollered from downstairs. John sighed and put his pencil down before walking downstairs.

"Yes, Blair?" He asked her.

"I've arranged for you to marry Aubrey Smith. The wedding is in two days, don't disappoint us this time." Blair hissed as her boyfriend pulled her close. John's eyes widened as rage coursed through his veins.

"What? No! I've never met her! On top of that, I'm gay!" John snapped, clenching his fists.

Slap

Tears welled in John's eyes.

"You will marry her. That's final." Blair growled.

"I can't marry anyone if I'm not alive." John mumbled.

"NO, WE NEED THE MONEY!" Blair yelled, John ignored her and stormed up to the roof. "GET HIM"

John looked down at the ground which was so many feet below him.

"Young master, please back away from the edge." One of Blair's bodyguards said, trying to coax John over to him.

John looked behind him. He sighed and stepped over the edge.

Falling

Falling

Falling

Time slowed down as all of John's memories surfaced. One of those memories was his first date with Arlo, the river that bathed in moonlight, the stars that smiled down on the two lovers, the insects that sang love songs.

Tears started streaming down John's face, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

His body hit the ground, sirens blaring in the background. John's limp body was lifted up into the ambulance and drove to emergency room.

~*~

"How's my son? Is okay?" John's father and step mother started throwing questions at the doctors as Eliza tried to push her way into the room and Olivia comforted Charles as they cried.

A doctor walked out of the room, a relived look on his face.

"I have news." He spoke, gaining the families attention. "He survived. He should be ready for visitors tomorrow." he smiled.

Relief rushed through the family as they wiped their tears and thanked all the doctors for their hard work before walking out to the car.

~*~

They came back the next day and took turns seeing him. Eliza goes first.

"John..." she mumbled, John looked over at her. "You asshole" Eliza balled her fists as she walked over to the side of his bed. "You said you wouldn't..." she hiccuped as tears streamed down her face.

"Sorry Eliza, I couldn't take it anymore." John spoke, his voice broken.

"You're so stupidly lucky that you didn't break anything vital" Eliza hissed, pulling John into a hug.

"I know" John smiled, returning the hug. "Uhm... Eliza... can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Don't tell Arlo or the others that I'm alive."

"What? Why?"

"Just... please don't..."

"Okay."

The rest of the meetings went along the lines of 'idiot' or 'you scared me', tears, hugs, and than moving onto the next person or when there was no one else they started heading back home.

~*~

So yeah- that's that. Uhm- Hahahahah- please don't kill me? Idk man. I'll see you in the sequel- if that- even- happens- Im just gonna go-

Bye bye!