✃3✁

Soobin sits at the back of the class. It's just him and three others from the football team.

They doodle on the sheet given by the janitor who guards the door, Soobin tries to answer the long "self reflection" survey but can't.

Coach is gonna kill me.

Soobin sighs bitterly, staring up at the clock above the white board. Since Soobin was on a competitive team, much like the others sitting in front of Soobin, the school made a compromise that all players who got detention would join after finishing half of practice.

Soobin felt gross in his small black running shorts and navy purple jersey. Granted, he didn't sweat much as he only joined for 30 minutes but he still felt uncomfortable.

Think of flowers. Think of flowers.

Not how you smell of sweaty boys and NOT the good kind...

damn this.

Soobin groans inwardly and quickly scribbles answers down on the- forty five freaking pages, survey.

Suddenly, the door swings open, hitting the janitor who stands in front of it.

"Shit."

Soobin looks up at the sound of Yeonjun.

"You're late. What's your name?" The janitor snaps, a little embarrassed.

"Danny"

Soobin can't help but smile to himself as he looks down at his paper again, knowing that the name Yeonjun gave couldn't be traced back to him. The janitor nods and scribbles his name down on a crumbled napkin in his pocket.

Yeonjun looks at Soobin and makes his way to the chair next to him, scooting it closer to Soobin's side away from it's desk.

"I thought you dont do detention."

"And miss this? Thee Choi Soobin in trouble? You're kidding me." Yeonjun laughs and sits back.

"In trouble because you. Stupid."

"Quiet!"

Yeonjun groans loudly and throws his head back before looking at the plump janitor.

"You like food fatty?" Yeonjun asks.

"Yeonjun" Soobin whisper-yells before smacking the muscular arm, appalled. The janitor looks up.

"Sorry, what'd you say?" He asks, not hearing the comment.

Soobin sighs, Thank Cheesus

Yeonjun puts on the sweetest smile and takes a pop tart out of his bag. "I give you this? You let me speak? Quietly, of course." Yeonjun grins like a fox wooing  it's prey. Like those cartoons. The janitor opens his mouth but then closes it, thinking about it.

"Heck, why not kid. I don't get paid enough for this."

"Uh huh." Yeonjun smiles and tosses the tart, the janitor catches it. Soobin looks at Yeonjun and scrunches his nose.

"What? Now we can chat in peace." Yeonjun says with a pout, he shrugs cutely. Yeonjun's eyes briefly look over Soobin's honey thighs which are pressed together in the chair.