Chapter 1

⚫️Ready To Run⚫️

It had been a few months since the group had officially debuted. They had moved into a new dorm with 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms, Y/n had gotten her own room while the others were still sharing.

Basically everyday Jisung and Y/n have managed to sneak about in Y/n's room. Nothing happened, they just liked stealing kisses from each other, sometimes they became quite heated, but other than that having their own cuddle sessions. It was like a teenage love story, where they snuck out without their parents knowing.

Jisung was currently in Y/n's room, today was one of the days where they would lock the door and have a full blown makeout session on Y/n's door. Her back was up against the door while Jisung was between her legs holding up her lower half.

"This isn't healthy for us." She comments as Jisung makes his way down her neck. "Neither is candy but we still eat it." He stops his lips at her collarbone, "Don't you dare..." She warned the boy who smirked. "And why shouldn't I, hmm?" Jisung brought his face to hers his smirk still there. "Because... Every single time you have done this I had to cover it up. And I'm running out of foundation to do it. So control your weenie." Y/n places her feet back on the floor, pushing him away from her, unlocking and opening the door, pulling him to the center of the room. "Then don't cover it..." He mumbles looking down, with a finger she brings them to his chin so their eyes could meet. "If I do that, they will find out. And I don't want us to get in trouble for being careless." She quickly kisses his lips.

They sway in the hug enjoying each other's presence and warmth. "Can't we just stay like this forever?" Y/n inhales his scent as Jisung's head rest on her head, "It's a possibility."
Both of their eyes were closed but heard their members coming, breaking the hug with a sigh they stand there making up a conversation.

"We have a music video shoot today!" The 8 other members barged in making themselves at home. "For My Pace? I thought that was tomorrow?" I climbed on my bed laying next to Hyunjin who instantly played with my hair. "Well you thought wrong!" Changbin said as I threw a pillow at him, which missed his head but hit Minho instead.

My eyes grew wide but his stayed the same, "I'm sorry! You can throw it back at me!" Minho just stared at the pillow in his hands a smile slowly forming on his face. "Don't worry about it, I'll hit him for you." And he did just that and proceeded to hug my pillow.
"Any way we will be leaving soon. As in 15 minutes soon." Chan stood up leaving my room everyone but the rap line following.

"Why are you guys still in here?" I turn to the remaining 5 boys who were either sitting at my desk or laying on my bed. "We're already done and we like your room." Felix answers simply also hugging one of my pillows. "I miss your long red hair... you look pretty with this short black but it was a nice color on you." Hyunjin sighs while twisting my hair between his fingers. "It will come back eventually." I smiled up at the younger boy.

"I will kick you." I said heard the squeak of my desk chair, sensing one of the boys hands hovering over my tattoo. "But it looks so cool! Let me touch it just once, please!" It was of course Jisung, a typical move he would always pull. As if he wasn't just squeezing my ass just a few moments ago. "Not with your dirty hands! I just got it done a few days ago so it's not healed yet." He pouted climbing on the bed trying to snuggle his way between Hyunjin and I. "Go away you shrimp!" Hyunjin scooted closer to me making no room for Jisung. "Shrimp?" "It was the first thing to come to mind." He shrugged.
———————————————————————

"It's hot," Jisung whined clinging onto Hyunjin's arm. "I could spit on you if that would help." Hyunjin looks at him ready to torture the younger boy.
"You two are disgusting." Y/n said peaking from behind Minho, "Let me get on your back." She poked his side, "I can't your tattoo, remember." He turned to her seeing the realization hit her. "Damnit. Can we hold hands then?" She smiles waiting for him as he takes it and they swing their hands together.

'Her hands are so small in mine. Why is she so cute? Am I falling?'

The camera came around to us as we watched the screen, it was Hyunjin's rap. I stood in the back watching from a small distance. "Woah, that was hot." I said under my breath, "I heard that." Jisung whispered from behind, pulling me closer to him. "Good for you. You should take some tips." "I'll give you my —" My eyes widen as I quickly whipped around to the younger boy.
"You won't be doing anything. Who taught you these things? Does your hair color make your personality change??" I could already tell my face was becoming red. "I'm playing with you... that's for another time." He said earning a smack.

"Alright are you guys ready to run?" The producer asked, "Run? Oh snap let me do my stretches." I actually enjoy running, which is weird, because I was not a sporty child.
"If your bones don't pop, you didn't stretch all the way." I said getting up from my kneeling position. "I don't think that's right... and that's coming from someone who works out a lot." Chan said as he bends to tighten his laces.
———————————————————————
The music video shoot was finally over after 15 hours of us having to review and repeat the dance. "Tell me why we ran halfway down that tunnel, then ran all the way back." "You know what... I don't know." Chan hung his arm on his female members shoulder, "But it was fun wasn't it?" Y/n nodded as they walked to the van, ready to go on home. "My legs are gonna hurt later..." She cried now dreading the next few hours.

"Y/n, we're home." A soft whisper and shake woke the girl up. The rest of the group had gotten out and waited for Minho to wake her since they were sitting together. "Are you okay to walk?" "Yeah, I'm probably just a little sore from popping my bones earlier." Y/n nodded as she proceeded to try and stand, Minho stood too just incase she needed help.

And just he predicted she nearly slipped. "Shit." Y/n swore gripping onto the seats for assistance, meanwhile Minho's hands were on her waist firmly.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to carry you?" He panicked seeing her hoisting herself up, "My tattoo, you can't..."

'I can't just leave her like this...'

I picked Y/n up bridal style being sure not to touch her thigh tattoo and carefully walked out the van. "What's wrong?" Chan came up to us as I placed Y/n down so she was standing next to me. "She's sore from today, and kinda slipped in the van. She's fine though." My arm was wrapped around her waist holding her close to me.

Eventually we made it up to the dorm with little to no stops, everyone was running about the place looking for things to help Y/n. We were the only ones in her room at the moment, she was laying on her bed while I was sitting on the other side.
"You idiot, why would you push yourself that much. You took My Pace way too seriously." I flicked her arm causing her to whine.

'She's so cute... but I have to stop thinking like this... it will only become worse for me.'

"Minho, I'm already hurt, why would you do that~" She pulled my arm causing me to land near her face. Y/n's was relaxed, while I near panic mode.

"W-What are you doing?" Minho stutters his cheeks becoming a light tint of pink. "Nothing, I just want to say thank you." She came closer cupping his cheek leaving barely any space between them. "Thank you, Minho." Y/n kisses the tip of his nose, pulling away Minho quickly sits up face flushed. "Y-You're welcome, d-don't mention it." He was a stuttering mess again as he stood leaving her room going to his.

"What's up with Minho? He's running down the hall." Jisung walked in the room with snacks in his arms. "That's Minho being Minho." I shrugged.
———————————————————————
Hey!! Welcome back!! If you are new here I don't know if you read the first book, so if you haven't you should. Hopefully you are all ready for the ride, I know I am hehe, thank you for reading always!
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!❤️