Chapter 8

⚪️What A Feeling⚪️
(Steam Ahead! Look out for ⚠️)

September 14, 2019
10:10am

"It's my birthday! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" Everyone heard from the hall, the cheerful voice belonged to Jisung. It was indeed his birthday, 20th to be exact.
The door busted open revealing the bright boy. "Babe it my birthday!" He squeals skipping to his female members bed, hair bouncing with each step. "You annoying little shit..." Y/n grumbles squinting her eyes seeing Jisung with his gummy smile. "Get in." She opens up the sheets scooting to make room. Instantly he climbs in latching his arms around her body.

"I don't know what time it is, but if it's earlier than 12, I will beat your ass for waking me up." Y/n shuts her eyes laying on my chest. "I won't tell you then." I kissed her head, squeezing her side. "It's like 8am isn't it?" She tried pushing me away but to no avail. "10:15am actually." I smiled, "I just wanna spend my morning with my beautiful girlfriend, is that wrong?" I brought my lips to hers, "The boys are in the kitchen and said I couldn't be there. So that's why I came to you."

"Y/n! I know your awake, come here!" Changbin yells from the kitchen, "You've got to be kidding me!" She sighs getting out of bed, slipping on a hoodie.

I entered the kitchen to be met with 2RACHA and Felix. "Babe, it's almost 10:30am, why are you waking so late?" Changbin clings onto me, "Late? I'm not cooking today, and why is he here? It's basically his birthday too!" I pointed at Felix, "We were short on staff, Hyunjin left to the market and Minho's still sleeping." He directs me to the stove with bacon and sausage on it.

20 minutes into cooking Hyunjin arrived back with bags of ingredients and other goodies. "I got the stuff and chocolates. Lots of it." He said placing everything on the table. "Get Minho, before I drag him." Changbin's hands were on his hips.

"Lino Minho, what are you doing?" I went to his room, "Not hiding so I don't have to cook that's for sure." He said from under the sheets, "Changbin said he's gonna drag you out there. I doubt that but you know, short people= short tempers." Minho pulled off the blanket, he was shirtless. "Before you say anything. Why not?" He smirked sitting up, "Go on stare all you like."

My face heated up at his words, he did have a nice body. But that wasn't the goal here, "Let's go." I turned from him until he caught my hand. "Where are you going?" He faces me to his toned chest. "W- We have to go back." Why was I stuttering?
"Am I making you nervous?" Minho places a hand on my cheek getting closer to my face our noses almost touching. "I'm messing with you." He quickly pulls away running out the door to the kitchen.

I walked back in being faced with no other than Chan, the only member I haven't spoken to.
"Nice hoodie." He spoke in English, "Thanks, it would fit you perfectly." I said back. "Ooh burn! She got you Bro!" Felix shouts from the table, "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." I switched back to Korean.
"I forgot you could understand English." He gasps, "Does your ear say Babygirl? Cute, you like my saying." He said with a wide smile. "Oh that's why when I looked up your name it said BangChan Daddy. You started that?" He was confused so he pulled out his phone, not even a minute later he's laughing at what he sees, "That's so cool."

11:27am

The food was complete and everyone was fully awake. Minho had put a T-shirt on in the middle of cooking because he got hit with oil from the pan. "Put ointment and a bandage, then Jisung will kiss it later." I said receiving multiple odd stares, "Oh judge to your hearts desire, you know it's true." I defended myself eating the bacon on my plate.
"Maybe if you ask nicely enough he'll give you more than one." I added, earning disappointed head shakes, "Ji, I'm right, right?" I turned to the boy placing a hand on his thigh. "No," He stared to say but I moved my hand higher squeezing him. "Yes, you are." "Good boy." I pat his cheek.