Chapter 20

⚫️Alive⚫️

June 23, 2020
8:25am

The tone of Y/n's alarm rang through her room waking her up immediately. "Damn your loud." She grumbles rolling over to her phone turning off the blaring device. "Don't go..." A soft voice mumbles holding her hand, his brunette hair shining with the changing LED lights. "5 more minutes." He kisses her hand lightly tugging her to face him again. "5 minutes Jisung, and then we have to get up." She gives in flipping back over to his chest.

Jisung couldn't sleep last night and hugging his plushy didn't seem to work. He tossed and turned in his bunk trying to relax his body but to no avail. The others were sleeping way before him, and the only people he knew who weren't asleep were Chan, Changbin and Y/n, since he had just came from her room not long ago. They had stayed up a little while longer than usual working on tracks for future songs. Finally mustering up the courage he quietly left his room and to hers.
"I can't sleep, do you mind if I stay with you tonight?" He stares at the floorboard feeling bad about his actions. "No I don't, come." She steps to the side allowing him to enter closing the door behind him. "Thank you."

8:35am

The door of Y/n's room opened, Chan stood there a soft smile displayed on his lips at the sight of her and Jisung peacefully talking with each other. "I'm going to start breakfast in a few minutes, care to help out?" He asks not wanting to disrupt their conversation, Y/n picks up her head from Jisung's chest, "Yeah we'll be there." She sits up fixing her shirt, "Take your time, we have 2 hours before we leave." Chan says leaving toward the kitchen area.
"Thanks again for last night." Jisung hugs Y/n planting a small kiss on her cheek getting up to go to his own room, "Anytime." She nods fixing her sheets.

10:54am

This morning we were on our way to shoot our music video for BluePrint. All the boys seemed to be excited since the weather was extremely beautiful today. The van stopped moving and there was nothing, just dirt, sand and grass all around and a small white house.
"We are going to be here the majority of the day, so be sure to cover yourselves well." Our director calls through the megaphone, "The team will be setting up while you guys get your hair and makeup done."

"We have to wear all white?" I asked being given my outfit for the shoot, "Yes, it's going to look amazing and it fits the vibe! Your fans will surely love it." My stylist squeals pulling me to the small house and into a room. I walked in the bathroom with the clothes hanging on my arm, stripping from my sweats and tee. "Oh it's just a dress, no wonder it's so light." I placed the hanger on the hook, it was a white blazer dress romper, that barely covered my legs not that I was complaining it was quite hot and still summer after all.

——————————————————————
12:09pm

The majority of the music video was filmed we were now doing our last few scenes. "For your solo raps you 3 will need to be on the box doing your verses." I nodded getting my makeup touched up, "BangChan! Lets go~" Minho called from the large block, "MinHee, you climb first to see if it's safe." He waves me over holding the ladder steady. "Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Changbin asks approaching us with Jisung by his side. "I was being a gentleman, Ladies first, duh." He rolls his eyes gesturing for me to climb up.

"Look away." I signaled stepping up seeing they were just watching me, they had confused looks on their faces shrugging, "She has a dress on, turn the other way!" Chan shakes his head bringing the 3 boys into a huddle like stance. "Sorry sorry sorry!" They apologize but then started dancing to Super Junior's song 'Sorry', "You guys are not the brightest lightbulbs, are you?" I stood looking down at them hands on my hip.