Chapter 14

⚪️Illusion⚪️

January 1, 2020
8:04am

I was in my bed staring up at the bunk above me. The others were still sleeping soundlessly. The door opened revealing Minho, he must have came out the shower. What happened to his neck?

I got up going to check if someone was awake but they were on the other side of the dorm. So I stopped by Y/n's room to see is she too was awake, knocking softly I opened her door peeking my head in. She was sitting up rubbing her eyes, "Do you mind helping me cook breakfast, after you freshen up." I asked standing next to her bed, my eyes traveled to her neck, what happened?

Chan and Changbin came out the rooms going to the kitchen, "Minho has marks all over his neck." Changbin mentioned making Chan's eyes widened, "Y/n did too." "Coincidence?"

"Both of them is not a coincidence. You don't they did, right?" Chan ran a hand through his hair, "They're close with each other but I don't think that would happen. But we should figure out before the others wake up."

"Lee Minho." I looked at my reflection, there were multiple hickeys. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. I took a closer look in the mirror touching the marks.
"Y/n," Changbin knocks from the other side of bathroom door. "We need to talk about this. All three of us." I slowly open the door revealing Chan, Changbin, and Minho standing in my room.

"How did this happen?" Minho and I looked at each other neither of us wanting to tell, "Okay then, Y/n explain." Chan stared at me. Damn, why me. I took a deep breath getting my words together.

"It happened at the venue when we ran off. We were taking photos, I was going to kiss his cheek but then he turned his head. His lips were on mine and I kissed back, one thing lead to another and yeah..." I trailed head down, "So you two did?" Chan asked face serious. "Yes," Minho sighs, "and I used protection. But it was still wrong of us to do that."

Chan and Changbin looked at each other silently, "So what are we going to do here? It's either, you two get together or we call it off and forget about it." Chan waits for an answer, "It was a mistake, I didn't mean for it to happen. I feel awful for doing it." Minho's gaze was on his hands. "Y/n?" Chan was now waiting for her answer. "Mistake." She looks up at the two, guilt shown on her face.
"It's settled," He places comforting hand on Minho's shoulder, "We'll be in the kitchen starting breakfast. You two cover up your necks and come help."

———————————————————————

They left my room only Minho and I stayed sitting in silence. "Are you coming?" I asked going to the bathroom, without a word he followed. I took out my foundation and beauty blender having him sit on the counter. "Could you lift your head?" There were many hickeys, I can't believe I did all this. My thumb traced over his skin making him jump back a little.
"Sorry." I put some foundation on the back of my hand and started on his neck.

Minho didn't say anything the entire time, I was now working on my own neck. He was still on the counter, just watching me seeming to be in deep thought. I cleaned the beauty blender and the rest of the foundation from my hand, turning to Minho.
"Are you okay?" I waved a hand in front of his face, he blinked a couple of times, "Yeah." He finally spoke, hopping off fixing his clothes. I reached to opened the door but Minho grabbed my hand. He pulled me back facing him, his lips were on mine again, I couldn't help but kiss him back.