Chapter 12

⚪️Half A Heart⚪️

December 15, 2019
3:45pm

We were in the waiting room at Inkigayo for today's promotion schedule. The others were playing on their phones or snacking, we had just gotten done with rehearsal, so to kill time we decided to relax.
I sat on the couch surfing the Instagram feed of our shared account, Minho's head was on top of my mine, he too going through his phone. "MinHee~" I heard Chan singing my name, he was twirling on his heel. "Chan~" "Jaehyun is looking for you." "Oh no, I gotta hide. Now!" The two older boys laugh at me as I left the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" I froze in my spot, he found me and I didn't even hide yet. "To look for you of course!" He stood in front of me, "What did you need?" Jaehyun smiles, "Oh nothing, come." He held out his hand.

I watched them walk away from our room not knowing where they were going. "All this staring is making me hungry." Hyunjin placed his hand on my shoulder, "I wasn't staring." "Hey man, I would be jealous of Y/n too, she's friends with almost everyone, even the whole '97 Liner group." He stood going to grab some food.

I wasn't jealous of her, but Jaehyun. They get along so well, even if both of our fans didn't like it. I hated when she use to leave me for him, he was the only other person outside the group she would hangout with. And if not wasn't with us she's with some of the '97 Liners.
We've only been broken up for a month and I can't get her off my mind. She's too special to let go.

———————————————————————
6:20pm

Jaehyun and I roamed the halls for at least 3 hours, I wasn't complaining because I had something to do. But his legs were long so I had to increase my pace to keep up with him. "Slow down!" He didn't listen to me and kept on walking, "I know you heard me." The hall was surprisingly empty, in the area we were in anyway.
Jaehyun stops making me relived, "You should have asked to be carried. I would have done it, come on." He says lowering down so I could hop on his back. "I need to get you back to your room." He continues our journey through the hall.

"Thank you Jaehyun, I had fun." Y/n said getting off his back, he turned around to face her. "You're welcome, we'll do it again sometime." He holds her hands in his, Y/n hugs the older boy kissing his cheek leaving him a grinning mess. "See you later." She waves and closes the door skipping her way to the couch.

Y/n sat next to me putting her head on my shoulder, "Guess he found you? You were never really good at hiding." Chan stood in front of us, "You're the one who sucks at hiding, clothes hanger." He walks away head down puffing his cheeks out. "So mean." "No, come back!" She goes after him, "They're weird." The spot next to me is filled again but this time with Minho.

"She keeps him occupied, since she is an only child Y/n never really got to experience the sibling thing." He was right, Chan was doing his big brother role. "She only had Jaxson as a baby brother, and he's a dog, it's cute." "Dude you have 3 cats, talk about no sibling experience." I shoved him running away. "Don't mess with my cats!"

———————————————————————
8:10pm

"Okay, hustle hustle!" "MinHee, come other room you know the deal!" My makeup artist and stylist joked with me.
I put on the clothing, looking at myself in the mirror, everything was okay the shirt however is not what my stylist would pick out, it must have been other the staff.
"MinHee, you look great. You may notice that the shirt is somewhat see through, it was what I was given. I hope it does not cause trouble with your fans." She apologizes with a small smile, "I like it, they will understand."