Chapter 4

⚪️Up All Night⚪️

May 27, 2019 (DRUNK (?) 3RACHA VLIVE IN MEDIA)

We were on our second to last stop of the Unveil Tour, heading to Los Angeles. The crowd was truly amazing, seeing all of STAY's faces warmed my heart. "Please put your seats upright, we will be departing shortly." The flight attendants voice sounded through the intercom.
I looked to the female in the pod next to mine. "We're in LA baby!" She said fixing her glasses and beanie.
"Thank you for flying with us, enjoy your stay and we hope to fly again with you soon."

Our hotel was quite large, of course we would be sharing rooms... well minus Y/n. "Do you know how lonely it is in these rooms? Pretty freaking lonely!" Y/n whines hugging onto my arm, "I would be more than happy to room with you but you know how it is."
"Ask Manager if you can room with me! He will understand if it's you, please." She begged pulling my arm, I sigh can't let her down now. "Okay."

"I'll be rooming with Y/n." The two looked at each other nodding. "Have fun, we'll be fine." Changbin waves as if he didn't mind. "Woo! Party!" I could hear them shout. What did I just do?

A knock came from my door, it must be him. Quickly I fix myself in case something was out of place and open the door. "Well, he allowed it." He said belongings with him. "Chan! My leader! My LA roommate!" I pulled him in dragging his suitcase. "Wow, it's empty in here..."He opened the curtains, "I now understand what you mean." Chan falls onto the bed with his bag and laptop.

"What's been on your mind lately?" Chan asked as he sat at the hotel desk, me on the bed. "What do you mean?" He gave that, 'You know what I mean' face.
"Nothing." I answered quick and simple making him sigh. "You're not in trouble if that's what your thinking. I just wanna know."
"Know what?" He smiled, "If you and Hannie are a thing. The others don't notice but I surely do."

I nodded my head, "Yes, I know we're not allowed to, but to be fair it was before debut!" Chan continued asking questions as I answered to them. The more we talked, his smile widened, "I wasn't suppose to reveal this to anyone, it's been kept away for so long."
"I won't tell, you and Jisung are safe." He laughed standing up, "It's getting later." I checked the time, 5:25pm. We've been talking for 4 hours, what the hell?
———————————————————————

"Binnie, my man... boy... uh, I don't know what to call you. Come, we have to talk." Y/n called Changbin, guess she's gonna tell him too. "I'm a man." He hits his chest as they left. "Yeah, sure you are!" Seungmin yelled behind making us laugh.

"What's wrong Ugly?" Changbin asked his best friend as they walked down the hall to Chan and Y/n's room. "I don't know if I can't keep this big thing a secret anymore." Y/n opened the door.

"Tell everything and don't leave anything out." He jumped into Y/n's bed, her doing the same.
Y/n took a deep breath before resting her head on the pillow, "Chan asked me earlier of what was on my mind, and I told him but just not you. I always tell you everything and I wasn't suppose to spill anything but I did..."Y/n rambled, "Hey," He cut her off. "take a breath." Changbin soft eyes calmed her.

"It started before we debuted... like a few weeks actually." She looked at Changbin to see if he was listening, he nodded for her to continue.

"Do you remember when we decided to sleep in the living room after watching Train To Busan?" "Yeah, it was after Felix was eliminated." He confirmed for her.
"After we all chose our spots and some of us fell asleep, Jisung and I..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. Was this wrong?
"I know, I was right beside you."