Chapter 5

⚫️Same Mistakes⚫️

Lately Y/n and I have been hanging out a lot. Every second I loved it and I could tell she was too. Usually she would be with Chan, Changbin and Jisung, seems like she's taking a break. "What are we doing today?" She smiles making my heart melt, "Dancing, maybe grab something to eat after?" I suggested swinging our hands. "Can I come too?" Hyunjin's voice came from behind, "I've been wanting to release some stress." "Sure. Now Minho will have two people to nag at." Y/n laughed as I rolled my eyes, "I don't always nag you."

•••

"It's like this." I directed Y/n's footwork, "No, no, no. Watch me." I stood in front of her. "Minho your doing it again." She warned, Hyunjin laughed from beside her. "I thought she was kidding!"
The door was knocked on, Felix entered by himself. "I heard you three were dancing and you didn't invite me. We are the dance line for a reason! Hello, Dance Racha!" Felix placed his bag in the corner, "Let's get started." He stretched his body. "Play, Oh NaNa by KARD, please."

(Somin & J.Seph || Jiwoo & BM
Felix & Hyunjin || Y/n & Minho)

The day continued on as we danced until noon, "Dang, our time limit is over. Lets head out, my treat." Minho stood up to turn the music off.
We walked to the small food stands ordering anything and everything we saw, "My bank account is looking sad and so am I." He pouts strolling behind us, "Cheer up, at least you don't have to pay for a long time." I smiled dragging him along beside me.
———————————————————————

"You guys still aren't talking?" Changbin asks me after we all left to our rooms. My mood dropped, "No, it's been 2 weeks. When I try to talk he just leaves the room, has he spoke to you?" He nodded, "Somewhat."

"Why am I so stupid?" Y/n muffles in her pillow, "You're not, it was the right move. Things just take time." I rolled her over in my arms, "Relax. Jisung will come back around, if not tonight, tomorrow, and if not then, the day after that."
"I just miss him. Why else do you think I keep hanging with Minho? To have that same feeling back again." She genuinely sounded hurt, "Do you still like Minho?" I looked down at her.

Y/n paused for a second, "Yes and no. He holds a special place in my heart, and it makes me go crazy. And I like when he plays around with me but it just doesn't sit well. It just feels like I'm cheating again and again. And today we were dancing to Oh NaNa by KARD, we were partners. You know how the choreography goes, as weird and gross as it sounds. It felt right but I knew it was wrong."

My eyes grew wide, "You were... on him?" She shook her head, "No, no, no! But I could feel him." "What!?" "His energy. We had the same energy." I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. "You idiot, don't scare me like that."

"Also, you can stop recording now. Don't show him these last parts." Y/n sighed leaving her room. "Damn, she's good."
———————————————————————

Y/n headed to the kitchen to grab a water, the others were live making dinner. "Ah, MinHee!" Minho called from the table, "Bring the knife on your way back." Jisung was the only one in the kitchen and was next to the knife too.

I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge going to pick up the knife, "Careful, that's the sharp one." Jisung spoke looking up from the pot, "Thanks." I felt him stare as I left.

"Stay for the live?" Minho stands placing the garlic on the board. "I'm not camera ready." His figure towers over me placing my face to his chest. I could sense Jisung sending daggers at Minho's back, he sighed loudly catching our attention. "Washing vegetables takes too long." He places the bowl next to the board, "You didn't even start cutting yet..." Jisung eyes us upset but covering it up with an act.