Chapter 15

⚫️Summer Love⚫️
(Disclaimer this was written before the accusations of W.)

May 1, 2020
11:53pm

We were home dressed in our sweats and hoodies, we couldn't go out to due to the virus going around. Nothing was open at the time due to curfew, so we just hung out.

It was 8 minutes until midnight, 8 minutes until my birthday, I was almost 22 years old. To celebrate we got on live with STAY. The comments were mainly from international fans other than Korean fans, since it was late here. I sat on the floor between Jisung's legs, Jeongin and Felix sitting beside us.

Ever since New Years, Jisung had been very affectionate. That day is engraved in my mind forever, I was so moved by his touching and kissing. No, we're not together but he's always around me pulling the same stunts. And I loved every second of it.

"What are you smiling so hard about?" He whispers kissing my ear, "N-Nothing." I didn't even notice the room was dark then in came Chan with the cake, a strawberry one at that. They began to sing happy birthday as I quickly tried to remember my wish and blew out the candles.

May 2, 2020
12:12am

We kept the live going for a few more minutes just eating the cake and reading the comments. I was feeding Jisung while he just accepted the small bites. "I want a strawberry." He whines with a pout, "You ate 5 of them..." I sighed eating my small amount of cake. "All my 5 at that." Jisung huffs bringing my back to his chest. "Have some of mine!" Jeongin smiles bringing strawberries to my lips, "Innie's such a good boy!" I pinched his cheek eating them, "I love you."
"How do you feel now that you're a year older?" Chan reads off the live, "I feel old, like BangChan." I said making the boys 'ooh' at my English response. "Old like BangChan! Ooh, she's so funny." Jisung quoted hugging my body. "You always sound sarcastic when you speak English." I said laying farther back on his chest. "That's just how I sound..." He whines holding me closer.

It was becoming later as we decided to end the live, "Bye STAY! Thank you for coming, we love you!" All of us waves at the camera turning it off.
"Do I really sound sarcastic?" He asks head on my shoulder, "You're still on that?" The others were doing their own things not paying attention to anything around them. "Yes because now I don't know if I've always been like that."

———————————————————————
June 5, 2020
8:44am

I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm, today we had to film for our song, God's Menu. Like any normal person I laid there trying to fall back asleep for those 15 minutes, but to no avail.
I got up making sure the rest of the boys were getting ready, they all were just in their beds. "If you guys don't get up, I won't buy lunch." I closed the door hearing them scramble for their clothes. "I want my lunch!" Changbin yells as I went back to my room. Pulling on some shorts, sneakers and an oversized hoodie, making my way to the living room.

Jisung was there eyes closed dress in black head to toe. Sitting on the other side of the couch, I closed my eyes, quietly waiting for the rest. The sound of fabric smoothing against the sofa was made, then a weight on my shoulder was present, he laced our hands together lightly squeezing them. My eyes were still shut as I let his warm hand hold mine. I got up going to grab a water bottle, coming back I went to go sit back in my spot but he quickly pulled me on his lap attaching himself to my waist.
"I miss you." Something he would always say, kissing down my neck after. A poke hit my spot making an accidental moan slip out causing me to move. "Fuck." I muttered knowing my mistake.