Chapter 13

⚫️Night Changes⚫️

December 31, 2019
10:25am

"MinHee of Stray Kids, you are invited to this years New Year's Eve/ New Year's Day party! Once again you are asked to host for tonight alongside Jaehyun of NCT127 and Mingyu of Seventeen! Please arrive by 9:30pm and dress formal!

You may arrive with your members as well,
Hope to see you soon!
-Production Team

I read the text message as soon as it was sent, at least I didn't have to be in a hurry today. It was quite early, everyone had their suits or whatever they were wearing for later. I walked out my room to the kitchen, "Midnight kiss, help me cook!" Chan stood at the stove, he was the only one in there. "Where are the others?" He hands me a knife and bowl, directing me to cut what was in it.
"They ran away, even Felix." He shook his head, "You aren't intimidating enough, unless your mad. Let me try." I left before he could attack me for saying he was soft.

"Could one of you guys help make the food?" I opened the door, all the boys were in one room hiding under blankets. "I'll be back and if two of you are not gone, I will drag you."
No movement was made but whispers could be heard. "You go!" "No!" "She had knife in her hand!" "Well I'm not going!" "Rock, paper, scissor. Losers have to cook."

Chan looked up from the pan, "Where are they and why do you have a knife?" My eyes drifted down, "I didn't even know I had this still."
Footsteps hit the floor in came, Hyunjin and Felix, "You needed help?" Hyunjin gulps seeing Chan and Y/n. "Yeah, here." She handed him the knife from earlier making him flinch. "What's wrong with you? Take it." He hesitates holding the sharp object.
"They are some weird kids." She heads over beside Chan who hums, "Felix, you can make the pancakes."

"What did you say to them?" He asks seeing as though the two boys were obeying all her words. "Nothing, I just said I would drag them." She shrugs, "Damn. You got that power."
"She came in with a knife! We thought we were gonna die!" Felix stood up stirring the batter. "I didn't even know!" She backs away from the stove, "She's gotta spatula!" Felix runs down the hall, "Am I really that scary?" "You kinda are." Hyunjin looks up from the board.

———————————————————————
8:49pm

The time was passing by fast and it was nearing 9 o' clock. I wasn't even dressed yet, no one was. "Y/n, what time do you have to be at the venue?" Chan climbed on my bed, "By 9:30pm. That leaves 30 minutes until the party starts, and everyone to show up." I played with his hair, "Why did you straighten your hair?" "It's a hassle having to deal with my curls." He sighs shaking his head.
"Should we get ready?" I ask seeing it was already 9:03pm. "Yeah, I guess so." He scoots off my bed helping me up, we left my room to find the others.

"Put on your suits or whatever your wearing tonight, I'll do your makeup after." I opened the door to the noisy room, which just so happen to have all the boys again.
"Take your time but I do have to be there by 9:30pm." I left back to my room some of the others following out.

Entering my room I lock the door behind me and go straight to my closet. Bringing my dress out, I strip from my comfortable clothes and slip it on.
It was a long red off the shoulder dress with a slit down my right thigh. The dress hugged my body showing off my curves perfectly, to finish off my outfit I took out my white heels placing them on my bed for later.

I unlocked my door and in came Seungmin and Jeongin, "You look pretty!" Seungmin sat at my desk wearing his suit. "Thank you, do you two need your makeup done? Or are you here to hangout. Either one is fine." I smile putting in my earrings, "We're here for both." Jeongin says helping me clip on my feather necklace. "Thanks, okay you two in the bathroom we go."