Chapter 21

⚪️Irresistible⚪️
(Short steam at end! Look out for ⚠️)

August 15, 2020
11:20am

"I don't wanna dance!" A familiar males voice whines, "Would you rather it be Minho?" A females voice playfully speaks earning a dramatic gasp from the boy. "You wouldn't dare!" "Oh but I would. Min—!" She calls but is cut off by the boys hands, "Don't." He furrows his brows pulling the girl into an embrace, "I'll be jealous." He mumbles into her recently dyed hair. This made the girl laugh at the his actions, she always found it cute when he acted like how he was doing. "We have a schedule at 1:00pm today. So you kinda have no choice." The sound of her voice warmed his body making his hold on her soften.

"Did you call me?" Minho asked walking in Y/n's room, only to see his members standing in the middle of her room hugging. They looked up breaking away from each other's arms giving their attention to Minho. "Yeah, Jisung doesn't wanna dance with me today." She winks hearing the sigh come from behind her, "So I was going to ask you to fill in for him, if you're not busy." Her lips curved up into a smile knowing Minho had caught on to her antics. "I'll gladly take the position off your hands Jisung. Unless you, of course, change your mind."

I internally rolled my eyes Y/n always teased me saying she would team with Minho. "Stop~" I poked her side seeing her knowing smile, Minho had left shortly after going back to wherever he had came from. "Stop what? Oh do you prefer Hyunjin?" She laughs making a run for the door, "No! No No No No!" I ran after her halting our movements. "Stop teasing me." I mumbled switching our direction back to her room. "But you're cute when jealous."

12:32pm

Everyone ran around the dorm gathering their bags and such for practice today. Their session wouldn't be too long only a few hours of them perfecting choreography for their new song, Back Door, and then an extra 2 hours of practice for sub units.
"Hey you!" Y/n called the boy in the hall, "Don't forget we have to go over our song for our unit." Jisung smiles brightly at his girlfriend, "How could I when you teased me earlier." He waves going to grab his belongings so they could leave.
——————————————————————

4:03pm

"We meet back here at 6:00pm, if something comes up text in the group chat or find us." Chan orders as we split into our units, more like 4RACHA went one way while danceracha and vocalracha the other way. "Who are we starting with?" I ask opening the door to the Marilyn Monroe practice room. "Well you two know the choreography right? You just need to memorize and keep up with the tempo. So let's go with 3RACHA." Chan says looking for their song, We Go, "If you wanted to do your song, you should've said so." I spoke in a annoyed tone catching all 3 of their stares, winking at Changbin and Jisung letting them know I was playing.

"Always beating around the bush." I mumbled putting my bag in the corner, "What was that?" Chan stopped what he was doing, "You must have heard if you're asking." I rolled my eyes sitting beside Jisung putting my head on his shoulder. "Go easy on him. You know how Chan gets." He pokes my side kissing my temple, "The cameras aren't on right?" I asked receiving a 'no' in response, "Good." Jisung gives me a "What are you going to do now?" look, I brought his face close to mine about to 'kiss' him, being interrupted by Changbin. "Don't do that here. You can't wait until we get home?" He shakes his head looking at us then to Chan.

Chan was annoyed to the point he didn't speak to anyone. He stood there eyeing Y/n, not understanding why she was acting the way she was. "Are we starting yet?" Changbin dared to ask him, only getting a response of a microphone that he quickly took, Jisung doing the same. The couch was already placed the two boys sitting comfortably on it, "Aren't you gonna go?" Y/n speaks laying on the bench watching her screen. "Take your picture and join them, I'll be here still." She smirks not noticing Chan was by her head.