Chapter 22

⚫️Truly Madly Deeply⚫️

September 1, 2020
1:20pm

"They're starting to suspect us." Y/n whispered to the boy whose head was on her lap, "Are you sure?" He asks looking up at her, "Yeah, Hyunjin especially. He almost caught us last time." "What should we do?" The boy says waiting for an answer.

"Turn off the lights, we only need two." She smiles evilly as the game started once more.

Y/n, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin were all playing Among Us, currently Chan, Minho, Changbin and Seungmin were Ghosts. Everyone played in a different area of Y/n's room accusing each other as soon as the body was called.
A deep sigh could be heard from Felix as he had just been killed, followed by another sigh from Jeongin. "Woo! That's how we do it baby!" Jisung cheers as the game ended, "I knew it!" "We only needed one more task!"
"We did that, Team MinJi!" Y/n hugs the boy below her, him giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before she pulled away.

"How long have we been playing?" "2 hours." Seungmin's eyes grew wide as he checked the time, "Say sike right now." I couldn't believe my ears, "We have 30 minutes to get to work!" Everyone ran to their respective rooms shouting about being late, I laugh slipping on my sneakers and grabbed my bag.

4:09pm

"I'm going to end up pregnant if we keep doing this." Y/n says slapping my arm as she puts on her sweats again, "You're irresistible." I kissed down her neck leaving my mark on her skin. She exited out of the tabs and turned off the music finally turning to me, she draped her arms around my shoulders swaying with me in the dim room. "I love you." She suddenly said catching me off guard, "I love you too." I leaned in my lips meeting with her soft ones.

"What are you two..." I stood there shocked at what was happening, Y/n and Jisung were kissing, not on the cheek but the lips. "Uh, everyone is in the hall..." I scratched the back of my head not knowing what to do or really say.
"Fuck." Y/n whispered as the door shut, "At least we're not naked."

——————————————————————
6:40pm

It had been nearly 3 hours since the incident, no one really spoke with each other, especially Hyunjin. He was still shocked about what he walked into, 2 of his members. The scene replayed in his head, should he tell someone... or ask them himself? He sat in his bunk debating the pros and cons of each decision. "Hyunjin you good?" Felix asks popping his head in the room, "You've been quiet since we got home." The boy nodded flashing him a small smile as a thank you, "I'm good."

"What are we gonna do?" She bites her lower lip, Jisung caressing her hair trying to figure out a solution. "We have to tell them." "I know but... what if it causes an issue. Not only with us but the team too." She met her eyes with his a worried stare, he gave her a reassuring smile, "It will be fine. Get dressed I'll call for everyone so we can discuss this." He kissed the top of her head standing up.

Jisung stepped out into the hallway his mind set on gathering everyone, hoping they wouldn't question him too much. Hyunjin also came out, they met eyes with a small nod, "I need to talk to you." He said going down the hall, Jisung understood opening Y/n's door leading Hyunjin in. "I'll get her."
She opened the door smiling at the sight of Jisung standing there, "Hyunijn wants to talk." He said a small smile on his lips, her smile remained understanding what he meant.