Chapter 2

⚪️Something Great⚪️
(It's kinda wordy sorry, I ramble without knowing...)

December 1, 2018

Today was the last week that we would be practicing with The Boyz for our performance with them. They were all sweet boys who had such kind hearts and beautiful voices.

"Okay from the top!" The choreographer shouts since there where literally 22 of us in the room. "5, 6, 7, 8.."
We practiced for nearly 2 and a half hours and finally called it quits for the day. "You did good today! All of you were in sync, so if we keep it like that the stage will look breathtaking. Have a nice rest of the day!"

"Your debut anniversary is coming soon, it's crazy how a year passes so quickly." Y/n and Eric were sitting in a corner of the practice room talking and enjoying their snacks. The two became close since they met a month ago to join stages for MAMA 2018.
"Yeah, and you debuted back in March, it's the end of the year and you are already so popular. Wow, I'm so jealous." He pouted as Y/n lightly shoves him, laughing, "You guys are popular too!"

From afar Jisung sat with SunWoo and Hwall in another corner, eyeing the close duo. "Something or rather Someone catching your eye?" SunWoo asked following Jisung's gaze to Y/n and Eric. Shaking his head he denied what the boy said, "I'm just watching out for her... that's all." He turned his attention back to the two boys occasionally glancing at Y/n.

"Anyone you taking a liking to lately?" Eric popped the question innocently. Y/n was in a daze as she stared at Jisung. "Huh? What's makes you think that?" She looked back to the younger boy, "Well for one, you are staring pretty hard at SunWoo, Hwall and Jisung. And two it's kinda obvious who it is." This caught Y/n's attention quickly at Eric who was laughing at his older friends expression.

"Kidding, I'm kidding. Unless..." He wiggles his eyebrows getting closer to her. "N-No. Its no one." She once again lightly shoves the boy hiding her face, "You're stuttering! Oh, please tell me!" The boy pleaded hands together begging.

"If I tell you, you have to make sure you don't tell anyone. Not your members or mine. Okay?" Y/n grabbed Eric's shoulders who frantically nodded his head. "You got it, it is save with me." His eyes sparkled as the lights shined in them. She started off with a sigh, "Me and Jisung..."

"Look at this guy, being protective because of our youngest." Hwall nudges Jisung's side as they watch Y/n push away Eric then whisper something to him. "What do you think they're talking about?" SunWoo asks seeing his youngest shocked face. "She's probably confessing to him." Hwall joked, SunWoo laughing while Jisung sat there staring intensely. "She wouldn't..." "And why not?" He asked, "because she's with me." Jisung bluntly told the two boys who sat with him.

Both of their mouths opened wide as they looked at each other for confirmation. "Really? Do your members know?" Hwall whisper- shouts slapping Jisung's thigh, "What? What did I say?" He shook out of his thoughts, "You and Y/n are dating!" He said once again in a whisper. Jisung nods just as shocked that he too told them his secret, "They don't know though, don't tell them or the others." There was no taking back his words from before so he might as well tell them, right?
———————————————————————

December 10, 2018

Today we went to get ourselves fitted for our evening and performing outfits. I was in a different part of the room from the boys because of our genders.
"Ah, Okay Ms. Y/n, the theme we are going for is Black or White. So I will bring out a few dresses and you can pick from one of them."