Chapter 10

⚪️Wolves⚪️

October 31, 2019
1:35pm

"MinHee of Stray Kids, you are invited to this year's Halloween Bash! You will be tonight's host along side two other unknown guest, please arrive at the venue by 9 o'clock sharp. More information will be given when the meeting begins."
- Production Team

Me? This is what I get for waking up late, now I have to rush my schedule. My phone went off again.

"Do not let any of your members find out! See you tonight!"

Well that figures, guess I got to be sneaky later. I wonder who will be the other host, it surely wouldn't be one of the others because the text would have said so.
"What are you thinking so hard about?" Minho stood at my doorway. "What my makeup will look like. I'm going to be Eleven from Stranger Things, I didn't even get the outfit yet!" I jumped out of bed going straight to my closet.

Minho laughed telling me good luck heading to his room. Hyunjin and I were going into town to go get all our outfits for the event, "You did not just wake up." Hyunjin spoke in disbelief fully dressed and ready to go. "When you get to my age, you will understand." I said going to my bathroom, "We're only a year apart!" He says plopping on my desk chair.
"I can't believe you, sleeping this whole time. You said you were going to wake up at 10, what happened to that?"

———————————————————————
7:53pm

We were really out all day, going to shop after shop after shop. Some didn't have anything because like us there were last minute shoppers. Finally the view of the dorm came in sight, "Boys lets get this started! Grab your shit and go!" "It doesn't start until 10, why are you in a hurry?" Minho questions holding his clothes, "I won't be here to do all of your makeup, I'm meeting with some friends at 9 o'clock."

I had to make up a lie, they will figure out later on anyways. "Good talk, if you need something ask. Bye~" I left to my room locking the door, the clock just struck 8pm on the dot.
"Shit, I'm going to be late." I stripped from my comfortable clothing into the nicely fitting romper, baby blue tube socks and white converses.
By the time I finished my makeup it was 45 minutes until I had to go, "Y/n do my face please!" Jeongin walks in my bathroom, he wanted to be Woody from Toy Story 4.
"You look so cute in your costume! Where's the cowboy hat?" I pinched his cheek starting to work my magic, "Felix is wearing it."
"Y/n said she can only do two more members faces!" Jeongin ran out yelling down the hall, multiple sounds of shoes hit the floorboards as all the remaining boys flood in the room. "I was here first!" One said, "No I was!" Said another.

I ended up doing Chan and Felix's since they wanted to be a vampire, how basic. "I'm heading out, please don't sabotage each other's faces." I walked to the door being greeted with Jisung. "He's gonna mess up my look..." He whines shaking my arm, "Chan's actually pretty good, I believe in him. And if not him ask Hyunjin." I smiled hugging the boy placing a quick kiss on his lip.

8:55pm

The venue was extremely large the parking lot was semi- full so I was expecting lots of staff running about too.
"MinHee!" A familiar voice calls my name, Jaehyun of NCT127 stood at the door waving at me. "I assume you are the other host?" He asked as we entered I nodded smiling widely.

We met threw NCT Mark and became quite close with each other. Every now and then we would text to meet up for lunch or just hangout, but mainly trying to hide from Dispatch, since they love being in everyone's business.