𝐬𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞

A character you all have been waiting for is going to show up ;-)

30 votes for a new chapter

the party was ending but thoughts swarmed my  mind. Thoughts of zach and August couldn't leave my head. August was abusive and even worse suicidal just like his brother beau mentioned. Not to mention that the real problem at hand was that I was running out of time, as school grew closer to an end also gave me fewer chances of seeing them.

I began to feel nauseous thinking of it. Zach had even mentiomed before the serious mental issues that his boyfriend had going on. The problem was that I didn't know how to approach this correctly. That's until a drunk or just really tired blonde boy fell on top of my and daniel. "Corbyn, you idiot!" Daniel laughed as corbyn held onto his head and groaned while laying across our laps. I suddenly knew I had someone to tell. Corbyn besson hated August bisset.

It was evident since the first time zach had appeared with any sort of bruising on his body.Though I had thought on the more logical side of things, such as the possibility of accidents corbyn thought different. He glared and shunned August but August didn't seem to notice so far. Corbyn had tried distancing himself from the couple as to not get his feelings hurt, but you could see latley something was bothering him. That something was August and Zach's toxic relationship. I'm not sure if anyone else had been seeing it lately but corbyn was clearly distancing himself. Either from reality or our friendgroup I wasn't sure of.

But Christina wasn't happy about it as corbyn lay passed out on daniel and I. She groaned slightly with her arms crossed and scoffed loudly, she had spent hours getting ready yet her boyfriend laid around like a slob. He was drunk out of his mind and I doubt corbyn was waking up any time soon so I gently moved him beside daniel and I on the couch and stood up. A boy came over that had been sitting around the group the whole night stood up with a faint smile and grabbed Corbyn helping him stand. I looked at the two confused but the boy didn't say much as he helped the drunk boy to his room and Christina follow angrily. I then  grabbed Daniels hand and walked towards the door, the sooner daniel was out of the way the faster I could try and solve this problem.

"Where are we going?" He asked. "Home before you have to watch Christina murder her boyfriend in cold blood." I sighed with a bit of a chuckle, Corbyn tried to be the perfect boyfriend but always seemed to make the easiest mistakes. Though I did envy them despite corbyns state. Their love life was stable, easy and simple and I didn't even know why I was holding hands with the boy I was leading out the door.

The car ride was silent and Daniel didn't really look at me as the drive went on. We had made it to Daniels place and for some reason he was at a rush to get inside. "Bye." He said hastily and I crooked and eyebrow at him. It made me a bit upset if I was honest, Daniel was a sweet boy and as infused as I was about being with him I actually wanted to catch up. Daniel and I had drifted for so long I was lucky to have him back no matter how distracted j was by Zach, but Daniel wasn't on the same page. Daniel was always known to be clingy and sweet, especially with his farewells but I said nothing as he ran inside.

Maybe Daniel was tired.

maybe.

At corbyns house the next morning I had expected to find him passed out in the living room or perhaps laying somewhere in the house hungover but instead I found him doing something rather different that made my eyes widen.