𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚

20 votes for a new chapter

Trigger warnings:
-self harm

(Next chapter will be very light hearted and sweet don't worry)

as I sat down outside corbyns home I tried to gather my thoughts. I tried to keep you my mind off the depth of the situation and try and gather a solution . Turns out within a matter of seconds corbyn knew exactly how to start. He grabbed my arm and pulled me from his bed. "Let's go see them."

"Y-you two can't be here." Zach said worried through the crack of the door. Though corbyn didn't care as he pushed the door with force and entered. I looked at Zach and it was clear he was trembling. Then even worse as we opened the door completely his face had a huge blood smudge on his cheek and it was obviously not his own. 'Was something happening before we came in?'

And I got my answer within seconds as a loud sob was heard from upstairs. "Please stay here!" Zach said running back up the stairs and corbyn went following despite zachs orders, hesitantly I followed.  Zach ran into the bathroom where August was crying aloud and corbyn watched the two through the crack as I listened in.

"Arrête ça s'il te plaît, je t'aime!" Zach cries but August didn't seem to care. He was having a drastic mood swing again and Zach was unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time. Though this time it wasn't Zach getting hurt,at least not physically. August sat at the edge of the tub screaming at Zach and threatening to end his life for the first time for me to witness and Zach was seeing yet again. "ENGLISH! IF YOU SPEAK TO ME USE YOUR WORDS IN ENGLISH!" August screamed like a mad man and I looked beside me to see corbyn with a hand on his mouth to stay quiet. It was hard considering what we were witnessing but one wrong move and August might end it all right now and no one had to say anything, you could see the blood from his wrists on the floor. "Auggy.. we haven't got see New York." Zach said cautiously moving closer to his boyfriend. But August eyes widened and he  moved the blade a bit with threatening eyes, more of Augusts blood streamed down his arm. Zachs small cries instantly turns to uncontrollable sobs, he was lost. Zach was sensitive but the look on August's face would make anyone cry like a child.  "What's wrong with you?" August's tone changed to genuinely confused and he stopped holding his blade to his wrist dropping it to his side. Maybe that indicated that August didn't want to end his life,then why was he doing this?

"I-I scared auggy.." zach muttered out but we all heard him.

"I scared." Zach repeated in the silence.

Silence loomed for a moment and it looked like August was beginning to make up his mind. "You pretend like this isn't the reason we came here in the first place.. but fine. We will go see New York." He stood up grabbing the bloody blade and dropping it in the toilet before flushing it.

"You're lucky your father committed suicide, at least you can't disappoint him."

'Zachs father killed him self?' I thought to myself in silence

August said looking at himself in the mirror with his whole body trembling. "You no disappoint me.." Zach tried standing behind his boyfriend as the blood from his wrist now pooled on the floor beside him.

"I'm sorry honey. I promise I'll make good on our promise before time is up, you're going to love it here." He smiled weakly and Zach still seemed uneasy even without the presence of the blade around anymore. "He needs help, I don't think Zach can give." Corbyn whispers and i nodded.