Parents

Did y'all get the Mina POV? You'll never know.... well, unless you read.

Should Bakugou
Ask about his parents/
Just wait for him to wake up

>Ask about his parents<

His parents roll over my mind over and over again that I don't even remember making the choice to blurt out,

"What happened with his parents?"

At first I'm met with a shocked silence and that annoys me. And then the silence becomes more bearable as everyone seems like they don't know the answer. Everyone but Pinky.

~~~~~

Everyone looks over at me and memories of high school fill my head. It really was a bad time for him.

I look around the cafeteria for the thousandth time to once again be met with the fact that Kiri ditched me. I stand up with anger and sadness mixing my feelings together and that's never a good combination for me.

I head outside of the room only to start walking down the hallways aimlessly. The further I walk the less angry I feel and more... nervous. I don't know why but something in my gut says something isn't right. Somethings wrong with Kiri.

I find my self passing the boys bathrooms before I stop in my tracks. I turn back around only to walk up to the door. I move to open it only to grimace at the thought of opening it and seeing a guy peeing. So instead I knock.

...

No answer.

I take a breath before opening the door and being met with a horrifying sight.

Kirishima sits on the floor, back propped up to the wall, with an empty pill bottle in his hands and a few pills scattering the floor. He looks up at me but doesn't see me. His eyes are dilated and it's clear he's in a different mindset.

"KIRISHIMA!" I shout before rushing to him. He blinks as he tries to figure out what I said.

I yank the pill bottle from his hands and read the label. It's pain pills, more specifically, pain pills that make you fall asleep.

Tears poor down my cheeks as I look over at him. "WHY? WHY?!" I beg for the answer.

"I'm tired."

More tears slip down my cheeks and I grab his shoulders. "N-No! Stay a..awake!"

He weakly shakes his head. "No. I'm tired of the comments."

"What comments?!" I ask as I pull out my phone.

"My parents don't love me. They make sure I know that. They tell me everyday. I'm just tired." He lets a couple tears fall before he leans on my shoulder. I call dial the emergency phone number.

"Hello 911, how may I help you?" A female voice asks after I bring it up to my ear.

~~~~~