Preview

THIS IS A NO QUIRKS AU WITH BAKUGOU BEING A YOU-TUBER AND KIRISHIMA A MODEL

THIS WILL HAVE AN INTERACTIVE STORYLINE! IF YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER AND THE IT HAS A CHOICE (only if the next chapter hasn't been posted yet) YOU WILL BE ALOWED TO VOTE FOR THE CHOICE YOU WANT!

"
Unknown Number-
Help

Me-
What the fuck asshole?! It's three I'm the morning and I don't even know you

Unknown Number-
I need help

Me-
Go cry to your mama about it then

Unknown Number-
I think I'm going to die

Me-
WHAT?! Call 911 then idiot!

Unknown Number-
I can't

Me-
Why? Your texting me so you have a phone right

Unknown Number-
Because I did this to myself
"

Ejirou Kirishima always said one day that he was going to kill himself. Why wouldn't he? His mom is emotionally abusive and his dad is physically and emotionally abusive. He left them and made a new life working as a super model and YouTuber but it still was at the back of his mind. So when his dad commented on one of his posts on Instagram Kirishima broke out a pocket knife and went to work on cutting his wrists. The only problem being he got cold feet a little too late once surrounded in his own blood so he grabbed his phone and texted the first random number he could enter into the messaging app.

⚠️Warnings⚠️:
-Self harm
-Suicidal thoughts/actions
-Homophobic jerks
-Abuse
-Boy x boy (idk why that needs to be warned but ok)
-All the best MHA ships (my opinion)
-BAD spelling and grammar

If you don't feel comfortable with this stuff don't read because I'm not going to do warnings every single chapter cause it gets tedious and I like angst so I would have to warn EVERY chapter. Also when I say homophobic jerks I mean homophobic comments too like f*g and others.

Cover made by the amazing artist abztabz07

ALSO!!! This idea for the story line to be interactive is from @milo_jasper on TicTok with her interactive story line called #thelittlescar

If you have TicTok check it out because it's a wonderful story line and also kiribaku although this will be nothing like that story line (although Kiri has an abusive dad in both)