♥ 1K Special ♥

I look out of my tower and sigh. My father locked me up in here, again, because I tried to escape ...again.

I'm mean, can you blame me? I'm surrounded by sweets but I somehow got the most bitter people as parents.

That's right, I, Ejirou Kirishima, am the Bubble Gum Prince, and I hate it.

I mean, can you blame me? I constantly am locked up in a tower. My parents way of 'punishing' me because I always try to leave so I can explore the world. To add on, no one is allowed to visit me. My old friend and personal maid, Mina Ashido, was forced to start working as a part kitchen staff instead of being with me.

It just is so lonely.

BANG!

My head whips around to the door where an ash blonde stands panting like a dog. His hair is a mess and his pale skin is flushed. He looks like he just ran a mile.

So much for being lonely.

"Who are you?" I demand while standing up from my bed.

He looks over at me with a lazy glare. "The fucking king. Who do you fucking think I am idiot?!"

I frown as I take him in again. His clothing, although wrinkled and messy currently, is fancy. Much like mine. His posture is really good with his shoulders back as he remains in a somewhat defensive stance. But what really sells that he is who I think he is, is the special black choker around his neck.

"You're one of the head guards." I say slightly baffled.

He rolls his eyes. "Took you long enough."

He ventures further into the room and starts looking around while keeping his back to the wall so he can occasionally glance either my way or the doors.

I frown as he picks up my crown off my desk and twirls it between his fingers. He halts for a second as he lets his eyes scan over the object. Then he swiftly pulls out a sword and points it towards my neck. I freeze.

"Why do you have this?! This is royal property!" He shouts while moving the sword closer to my throat.

I look at him with widened eyes. "It's mine?" It ends up more as a question. He just pushes the blade closer to me to the point I can almost feel it. "No really! I'm the prince and that's my crown."

He gives me a once over that makes my cheeks burn a bright crimson red. He puts his sword back in its sleeve. My shoulders slump. "Fair enough but why's the prince locked in a tower?"

"Why's one of the main guards hiding in said tower?" I throw back at him.

"That's none of your fucking buisness!" He shouts.

A sigh. "Are we seriously going to fight every two seconds? I just wanted to know why you are in my tower."

He grumbles before sitting in the chair at my desk. "Your fucking parents aren't good leaders and I called them out for it. Now they want my head but no way in hell am I going to give it to them."

I frown slightly. "They aren't good parents either. They locked me up in here so I would stop trying to explore the kingdom."