Semi-Important Update

This includes rape mentions so if you are not comfortable about the topic a new chapter should be up soon. xx

So I have seen so many ffs normalising rape culture, and honestly it disgusting especially if straight after they get together I personally get freaked out especially if I am enjoying the ff, sexual activities without consent is a serious matter and people acting like its a normal thing or just another way for the plot to keep moving is very disturbing also its still bad if they are in a relationship because no consent was involved.

 I know that a lot of the ff are bringing awareness to it, but there are a lot that still romanticise the topic, like for instance I just was reading a cute, what I thought, dekubaku one shot 

 It was cute at first they were at a party ya know, but then Katsuki forced Izuku to drink alcohol giving him no room to say "no" - then there was a time skip and Izuku woke up in Katsuki's bed with no memories from the night before, he soon finds out that he had sex with katsuki and the class (1-a) act as if they were in a relationship and teasing him about it and he was confused because he didn't know anything - at the end they both ended up in a relationship together...

Do you see what I mean....

Another topic that upsets me is normalising pedophilia and stalker situations - I have an issue where I constantly feel like someone is watching me and I wouldn't normal click on a stalker ff but when I see it being added and normalised into ffs it upsets me. 

Again the normalisation on pedophilia is wrong, because it can cause younger more impressional people to believe that that kind of thing is ok, which it is not. Pedophilia is huge and very traumatic and so using it so casually is so wrong.

And theres the huge concept of underaged sex, and I'm talking about fits of Izuku and Katsuki in middle school having children type of underaged sex, or just having them at there age in the current time having sex they are 15-16 its ridiculous. I don't mind some where there kissing and making jokes about it but when its just like "OMG YOUR STILL A VIRGIN" its like of corse they are...

I don't mind if you add elements of these but please don't then continue to idolise them, obviously this message won't do anything to stop it, its my personal opinion.

Sorry if this was long and boring... Thats all xx