MBD 1 || Home

Vice's POV

"I'm too strong enough to face her. I don't care just-- ugh, whatever happens. I have our kids, oh I mean my kids." I clearly uttered to the person I'm talking to on the phone.

"Whatever, just remember this. Wakla, we, and even you, we don't know when or where will she ever take a revenge on you. I'm just hoping that you'll be ready no matter what." It's Anne, my sister. She's living in the Philippines but I'm here, at London enjoying and spending my time without the person who hurt me so much.

"I know I know, Anne." I replied.

"Fine, gay. Just say hi to Jacob and Samantha for me. Bye, I have photo shoots still."

"Taray photo shoot. Fine, vavoo." I ended the call and kept my phone on my pocket.

As I kept my phone, I placed both of my hands on my pocket also as I walk on these ground full of dry leaves. It looks beautiful. It made me remember something more beautiful..

By the way I'm Vice, Jose Marie Viceral. I'm a former gay, but slight gay from now. I have two kids, they're twins actually. Luke Vrylle and Ariana Vrylle, they're 17. Yes, a teen. Ariana's name came from their mom's name, and mine, mARIe and... Yeah, ANA.. Their mom? Oh I don't even know where she is by now. She left me, I mean us. She never loved me neither our kids. And I just placed myself in a better place far from her and happy with my kids. I didn't stay away from her. Actually she's the one who did. I don't care, I'm already happy. I guess she is too.

Everyday, I kept on remembering all those promises she made. She said, she said, she promised, she promised, but she never did all of it. It just came out from her lying mouth. I hate her, I hate the way she treated me like nobody after all I've done for her. Ugh.

... I'm already near on our home, just a few steps more and I'm here!.

"Hi dad," Ariana greeted and kissed my cheek as I enter from the door.

"Where have you been? I told you I always wanna go with you when you jog but you always leave me." She added and pouted. Here we go again.

"Matuto ka kasing gumising ng maaga kung ayaw mong maiwan." I rolled my eyes as I drank the hot coffee on the table but I don't really know who owns this.

"Che! Nababakla ka nanaman, dad!" I smirked, that's what she always say whenever she gets pissed.

"Me? Gay? Oh please, I may be the most handsome gay you've ever seen... But did you packed up all your things already?" I asked and sipped on the coffee once more.

"Dad?... Are you serious about it? We're going back to the Philippines? I thought you were just joking." She crossed her arms while leaning on the wall. Tch, I know she knows that I'm serious that time but she just don't wanna go back there..

"Of course I am. Not all the time, I joke. We're going back the next day. We never visit there for years! We've been living here for eleven years and we need to go back there. Don't you miss your lola and tita Anne?" I said.

"I do.. But.."

"Does this mean, we're gonna see that stupid woman ag--"

"Luke!" I cut him off. I just saw Luke came down from the stairs and uttered those unpleasant words. "I didn't taught you to be like that. Don't you say that to your mom! She isn't stupid."

"Whatever you say.. Tara na nga, mag-eempake na ko." He said and gone back upstairs.

We always fight about this. They hate their mom for leaving us. And I don't even know what to do to take away their bad feelings for their mom. I admit it, I also hate her but I don't want my children to feel the same way as I do because it's still their mom, and me? I'm just her ex-gay husband.

We've been here in London for eleven years. We left since Ariana and Luke are just six and years old. I just decided to move far away. To unleashed the pain. To forget the not-so-good memories with her.

⬜️⬛️◻️◾️◽️◾️▫️▪️

The plane is about to land in a minute. I can see the airport from the way up here. I looked left and found my daughter sleeping on my shoulder. Cute. Luke, he's also sleeping with his headphones on. This young man...

"Hey, wake up. We're here.." I murmured as I shake Ariana softly and gently tapped Jacob's arms.

"Mmmm, I'm hungry.." Jacob muttered while yawning and stretching his arms a bit. I could see Ariana moving a bit, means she's already awaken so I took off the earplugs on her ears.

"Let's go back to London...." Ariana lazily whispered. Tch, they are literally lazy.

I didn't mind their laziness. As we jumped out, I took a deep sigh and walked, carrying a backpack and pulling a luggage. We're in NAIA III, Anne's going to fetch us and bring us to our own home.. were we usually stay with my ex-wife before.

"Luke, pull your sister's luggage! Tss, how gentleman." I teased.

"Heard that young man? Oh, ikaw magdala niyan." Ariana insisted and let go of her luggage.

"Wha? No I won't! Pagkamalan pang sakin 'yan. Ba't kasi pink na pink!" Luke shouted as he remove his headphones from his ears to his neck.

"Ba't kasi ang arti arte mo?" There they go again. Teasing each other until they get pissed.

I let them sat on a vacant seat for awhile as I call my younger sister, Anne. I think she's just in the middle of traffic tho.

"Hello ano ba bakla malapit na ako andito na nga ako oh HELLO!?!!" I jumped because I just startled when someone shouted on me from behind, gosh ANNE! Your big mouth is so...

"Anne!" I shouted and kept my phone. I hugged her, even though I hate this girl's big mouth, I still miss her.

"I miss you brother bakla!!" She shouted but I hugged her even tighter in order to shut her mouth.

"Shut up your big big mouth. Kahit papano namiss rin kita.." I said when I finally let go of the hug.

General POV

Matagal tagal ring hindi nakabisita ng Pilipinas sina Vice kasama ng mga anak niya, kaya hindi masyadong sanay ang mga anak niya sa tradisyon at mga lugar sa Pilipinas. Naninibago pa sila dahil sobrang init dito at masyadong crowded.

"Oh, asan na ba yung mga pamangkin ko?" Sabi ni Anne habang naka-cross arms at taas ng kilay.

"Ayan oh.." Sabi nito sabay turo sa dalawang.... Natutulog nanaman. Naka-cross arms si Luke habang nakasandal sa balikat niya si Ariana na nakanganga ring natutulog.

"Oh my god!?! Kuya?! Anak mo ba talaga 'to!? Or you just did nakaw nakaw them to others?! Mukhang di pinoy! Ang gaganda ng lahi! So pretty and handsome!" Sigaw ni Anne kaya na-alimpungatan si Ariana dahil wala naman siyang earphones kaya naingayan siya sa boses ng tita niya.

"Arriane!!" Anne shouted.

"Tita!" Sabi ni Ariana at yumakap sa tita. "I didn't knew it was you." Sabi nito at niyakap muli si Anne.

"Oh my god, Kuya. I love your kids. Parang mag-jowa lang ang itsura nila oh." Sabi ni Anne at pinagmasdan ang buhok ng dalawa. "Is both of your hair color natural?" Usisang tanong ni Anne dahil sa blonde hair ni Luke at brown na may blonde highlight na buhok ni Ariana.

"No, Anne. Nagpakulay yang dalawa."

"Oh, is that so." Sab ni Anne at ginising na si Luke bago sila umalis..

To be continued.

/Published: Jan.8,2015/