Chapter Thirty-Three - Melanie - Return

note: I hope you kept yourselves buckled in...again, don't read this in public

-

Addison was leaning against the counter and standing on her tip toes as she finally reached a glass so she could get some water. I was leaning against the kitchen island, examining her body, as I smiled to myself.

She didn't even bother to slide off the remnants of ripped lace around her hips, so as her back arched to grab the class, her ass popped out prominently. It honestly paired well with her tiny t-shirt, and I secretly wish she would just take off the tiny piece of fabric. I knew that she knew I was watching her, so for effect, she bent over a little and rubbed her thighs together. I caught a glimpse of her still wet pussy between her legs.

I let out a short breath, and watched her walk over to my fridge to fill the glass up. Then, she started to gulp the water down. Addison teasingly started swaying her hips around as she danced around the kitchen before setting down the empty water glass.

I smiled and thought, fuck, that's my girlfriend.

She broke the silence, "Should we move to the bedroom?" She smirked and propped herself up on the counter, her legs swaying back and forth and definitely giving me a nice view everytime her legs moved.

I walked over to her with my hands gripping the counter's edge on each side of her. Since she was on the counter, we were more at an equal height, so I grinned as I looked into her playful, brown eyes.

"You look quite comfortable right here," I muttered and used my right hand to place on her hip.

"Hm, Am I?" She said as she tilted her head to the side and brought her finger to her lip in thought, "I don't think I am."

"Are you asking me to take you to my bedroom?" I travelled my hand upwards and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. Her body slightly shivered under my touch, and I smiled as her nipple grew hard under my touch.

"No," she muttered and swayed her head to the side, "I think I just have to get in a better position." I raised an eyebrow in question, and to answer Addison pulled back from my touch and leaned back on her elbows.

My breath was taken away as she moved herself back on the counter, so her whole body was on the granite and her feet were at my hands. I gulped as she kicked off the remaining shreds of her underwear and threw them on the floor. Then, she let her legs fall open and bared her pussy to me with a smirk plastered on her face. "Okay, I'm comfortable now."

I returned her smirk, as I bent down and put my hands on her hips once more. I held her hips tightly and carefully pulled herself more towards the edge as I leaned down to plant a kiss right on her lower lips. "I suppose I might as well get comfortable." Fuck, this girl was insatiable.

"Mmm, please do, babe," she muttered as she sighed in pleasure, while my tongue gently traced itself around her pussy lips. I couldn't help myself but nibble a little with my teeth, and raised my eyebrows as I heard her moan slightly.

I stuck my tongue out firmly to press against her entrance, then slid it upwards towards her clit. I watched Addison out of the corner of my eye try to grasp something to contain herself, but instead she resorted to her hands pulling at my hair again. I couldn't help but suppress a snicker.

I moved both of my hands to her butt to steady the black-haired girl, as my tongue expertly circled her clit in slow motions. I couldn't get enough of her sweet taste as I wrapped my lips around her little rosebud. I took my time savoring my girlfriend, and as I routinely traced my tongue along her folds, to her entrance, then to her clit, I soon became familiarized with the spots that made Addison tug my hair harder.