Chapter Twenty-Eight - Melanie - Connected

note: lil smut 

-

I grabbed ahold of Addison's hand tightly as I led her off the trail.

It was the perfect time to go to my favorite spot to hang out in when I wanted to be alone and not in my house. We were right outside the city limits, where a trail extended it's way from an exit around the highway to a nature preserve. I came out here all the time when I needed to escape, and it wasn't a long drive away from town.

I pulled back a few branches so they wouldn't scratch Addison up, and we carefully walked through the rough terrain. I was glad that Addison was still in her tennis outfit, and I was geared up in my work-out shoes despite not anticipating we were going to come here.

Actually, I was quite surprised when Addison called me. I was definitely preparing myself for her to hang out with Lily after her game, so I could definitely say I was elated when that was cancelled.

Finally, we reached a small stream that passed by a few boulders, giving it the effect of a small waterfall hidden in the brush. I looked over at Addison, "I hope you know how to climb?"

She gave me a look, and for a second I thought she was afraid of heights. However, instead of fright, she grinned and already started climbing the boulder I was going to climb in the first place. "I got this shit!" She yelled as she tried to grasp a little edge of the rock, but only slid down, which resulted in her skirt being turned up and her short spandex showing from underneath.

Playfully, I slapped her butt lightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She only giggled then murmured, "Maybe I do need help."

"Okay," I muttered as I placed my hands on her hips, then lowered one hand so she could use it as a stepping stool. I used all my strength to push her up, until she was able to get ahold of the rock easily. Once she was situated, she looked down at me until I pulled myself up.

She pouted, "No far. You're taller than me."

"You like it," I grinned as I pointed at the next few rocks above us. "You think you can climb those? There are only a few until we get there." I watched her glance up then down then shrug as she hopped onto a smaller rock so she could start climbing.

I made sure to always be behind or below her in case she lost her grip, but once I knew she was in a safe place, I would climb in suit to her footsteps. After a few minutes, Addison was already huffing and puffing form all the upper-arm work.

"Fuck, of course your secret hiding place would involve a lot of arm work. I'm slowly dying," she said loudly as she grabbed another rock. I had my hand on her thigh just in case, as I was holding my weight on a small ledge created from the rock formations.

"We're almost there," I replied as I watched her groan and continue climbing a few more feet.

Until finally, she was able to reach a flat surface, so she naturally crawled and laid flat on her stomach. I pushed myself up as well, and I stood above her as I realized her tennis uniform was covered in some dirt.

I laughed and extended an arm out to her, "You tired, beautiful?"

"Hmhmphrasg." She mumbled with her body still flat on the ground.

"Huh?" I said as I looked around my surroundings. I grinned as we had the perfect overview of the highway as the sun started to set. I looked around to see us surrounded by trees covering our presence, and to my back was the familiar stream that flowed downwards to the smaller stream below. There was a little enclave below a small waterfall, which was perfect to hang out in the afternoon sun.