Chapter Thirty-Five - Addison - Interrupted

Addison

-

You know, after a whole day of making glorious love to my girlfriend, you'd think that my dreams would be full of bloody hot sex, right?

Wrong.

Instead, for some reason, I dreamt of playing Flappy Bird for what seemed like twelve dream hours. The insistent high-pitched thumping of flappy birds moving up and down then crashing into the green pipes literally burned itself into my brain. I felt conscious and unconscious the whole time, and finally, as what seemed like an eternity, I felt my eyes slowly flutter open.

It took me a second to realize that my head wasn't normally on a pillow. Life slowly drained back into my body, and I came to realize that both of my arms were desperately grabbing onto Melanie's bare thigh. I smiled and noticed that my head was laying between her legs. I couldn't help but giggle at the proximity of my head, therefore I tilted it to see my dark-headed girlfriend raising her eyebrows and setting her phone down on her stomach. Since that freed up her hands, she leaned down and let her fingers casually roam through what I assumed was sex-crazed hair.

"Good morning, beautiful," she murmured, and my eyes narrowed at her phone when I heard the familiar crashing sound of flappy bird.

"Mornin,'" I mumbled and twisted my body so I could face her directly while still positioning myself between her. "Are you playing Flappy Bird?"

Her lips burst out in a cheeky grin, "Perhaps," there was a slight pause as I felt my eyebrows raise in accusation, my fingers dancing along with my girlfriend's hip bones and relishing the tattoos that branded along her thighs and side. "Actually, yeah. I am, and look," she removed her fingers from my hair and grabbed her phone, proudly shoving the screen in my face.

My eyes had to adjust, and I had to back my head up a bit as I took in the rather large 400 score on her screen.

The hell? This was the cause of my dream?

I scoffed, "Are you serious?"

Her forehead creased, "Well, yeah," her legs moved slightly to get comfortable, "aren't you happy? Isn't that what you wanted before - or I suppose after we made love?"

I groaned and leaned upwards so I could start crawling up her body. I swatted her phone to the side and planted my lips briefly at her collarbone. "Well, I already knew that I was going to have you fuck me before you beat it. I thought you sucked at it," she feigned brief fake hurt as I continued, "Plus, I literally dreamed about playing Flappy Bird all net, and yet I find out it's because I was half-conscious listening to you play it all morning."

She left out a laugh so musical my heart almost lept out of my chest, her hands coming to roam along my naked back. "After a night like yesterday, and you're dreaming of Flappy Bird?"

I shrugged, "I mean she sure is sexy," I joked.

"Flappy Bird is a she?" Melanie joked back, and I felt chills run down my spine as her fingers lightly tapped my shoulder blades.

"I don't know, are you jealous if Flappy Bird is a she? Got some competition?" I teased.

Her green eyes twinkled, "I'm not jealous of some game bird." In a swift pull, I was surprised as she hooked her hands quickly below my arms and pulled me properly on top of her. To make sure we weren't a mess of limbs, I brought my knees up so they would land on each side of her body. It felt awkward considering I only had a pair of cotton underwear on, which stretched across my bottom in the exposing position I was in.

The old Addison would have been subconscious around the beautiful player. But of course, times have changed and now I know that Melanie has devoted herself to me. I used to think that she didn't, but after realizing that she actually said "I love you" more times than she made my cum last night - it made me realize otherwise. And that says a lot considering I came A LOT last night.