Chapter 18 - Hey! Pomeranian!

It was now time for school, and you were completely restless, but just as you were about to get up, your phone vibrated with an incoming call from your father.

"Hello?" you answered. 

"You already sound like you haven't slept, are you going to school today? It's okay if you don't, I can call and take you to dinner when I get home and-"

"No, I can't miss school with the sports festival coming up, I'll be okay, but thanks dad" you replied, before saying goodbye and hanging up

You threw yourself off the bed and up to stretch just as your phone began to ring, you looked down wondering what else your father had to say when you realized the caller ID was a photo of you and Shoto as kids.

"I'm sorry, Shoto, I'm not ready" you sighed, hanging up the call and shutting off your phone.

After taking a shower and putting on your school uniform, you went down to the kitchen and ate the breakfast that your father had prepared for you with a sticky note that had a small smiling cat doodled on it, it made you smile despite your already crappy mood.

After eating breakfast, you did the dishes and grabbed your schoolbag, putting on your shoes and walking out the front door where you found a driver waiting for you.

When you got in the car, you informed the driver to drop you off at your regular walking distance as you didn't want to get there too early, you thanked him before getting out and shutting the door.

You began your walk to school through a neighborhood you usually didn't pass, you saw Bakugo turn the corner and figured this was a good opportunity to make up for yesterday, so you jogged to catch up to him and yelled out, "Hey! Pomeranian"

He turned around with an angry look on his face, "Don't call me that!" he yelled

"Whatever, whatever, look, I...I'm sorry" you admitted.

He stopped to look at you like you had just said something stupid, you brushed off his look and swallowed your pride.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch the other day, I was just having an off day. To make it up to you, I'll buy you something to eat after school alright?" you offered

He scoffed, "Yeah fine whatever"

You nodded and kept walking to school a bit ahead of him. When you reached the school gates, you rushed up to your classroom, finding a few of your classmates already sat inside, and you silently walked over to your desk and sat down, but Aizawa called you out.

"Were you the one that murdered a pencil and left it here?" he questioned

Your face went beet red and you nodded, but you were interrupted before you could issue any form of apology or excuse.

"Okay, don't do it again" he shrugged

Shoto walked in not long after, he froze for a small millisecond in pure relief that you were okay and had come to school, but remaining professional and keeping your business out of the school environment, he walked to his desk without saying anything.