twenty.

CHAPTER TWENTY;
BEST FRIEND'S SISTER.

"we could run away," mike suggested, his hands holding el's hips in place. he was propped against her surplus of pillows, and she was comfortably straddling his lap as they discussed how they were going to get out of this mess they were in with daniel and candy.

el giggled and nodded. she cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips once. "ah, brilliant," she teasingly praised.

he laughed, too. "we could go to canada."

she raised a brow. "and what would we do in canada?"

he shrugged but his smirk suggested he had a few ideas. well, one idea, "fuck."

she rolled her eyes. "stupid," she muttered, pushing against him to move.

his hands tightened, securing her right where she was. "baby, i'm kidding. we could do lots of stuff in canada. i mean, don't get me wrong, i hope we would fuck-"

her finger shushed him, "quit while you're ahead, mike." she jerked her hand away when his tongue darted out to swipe it. she shook her head, smiling. "we need a plan. a serious one."

he cocked his head back. "um, i am serious."

"i've been working since kindergarten to be valedictorian. you honestly think i'm going to drop out of high school my senior year and run away to canada? now, does that sound like me?" she questioned.

he sighed and pressed his face against her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist. "i know," he groaned. he looked up at her. "but it's fun to think about, isn't it?"

the brunette smiled, gingerly brushing some of his curls out of his face. "canada's too cold. i vote hawaii."

"and what are we going to do in hawaii?" he flipped her question from earlier.

she shifted her hips slightly, but he definitely felt it. "fuck," she echoed his answer.

he loved that word in her mouth, almost as much as he loved something else in her mouth.

he was one hip roll away from a boner. "you're evil. here i am, trying my hardest to come up with a solution so that we can be together, and all you're thinking about is sex." he cupped one of her cheeks, "absolutely devious."

she dropped her hips again, feeling him hardening beneath her. "then maybe you should punish me," she suggested, biting her lip.

the pupils of mike's eyes widened and he swiped his thumb against her lip, pulling it out from between her teeth. he pushed it between her lips.

el didn't hesitate. she moved her hands from his hair to hold his wrist, sucking on his thumb before moving to his index finger.

"i didn't let you finish earlier today, did i?" he rasped, watching her intently. staring at him with his fingers in her mouth, she shook her head. "i'm sorry, baby. you want me to take care of you, now?"

she moved her mouth away from his fingers. "please," she whispered.

he moved his hands back to her hips, tugging her against him and connecting their lips. she moaned against his lips and he pulled her against him hard dick.

her hands grabbed his shirt, breaking their kiss to get it off of him. "will won't be home for another hour," she said just before reattaching their lips.

she knew he knew her parents wouldn't be home from work until the evening.

he went for the button of her jeans, getting them off pretty quickly. once they hit the floor, she was back on his lap and brushing her tongue against his.