82. Forms of love

It was Diwali night but the noise of crackers diminished. The feel of Swarnima's lips on Abhedya's forehead made him numb. His heart was jumping and pumping love.
There was silence between the two but their hearts were shouting I LOVE YOU.

The perfect break to the moment came in as a phone call.
"Jai Bhawani."
"Yes. I am ready. Coming in ten."
Swarnima disconnected the phone and Abhedya questioned her 'what' by raising his eyebrows.

"So, kunwar sa, the moment has come when my duty is over and from here on you have to be with yourself." Abhedya cut Swarnima in between, held her arms and questioned her "what do mean your duty is over? Where are you going? You just promised to be with me forever?"

Swarnima smiled and put her hand on Abhedya's cheek. "Relax! I am not going anywhere. Just to your new home... the 'SWARNBHOOMI PALACE'. We shall meet there day after tomorrow when you will come  on a chariot like a 'king.' Tomorrow you will sign all papers and formal announcement of the heir's coronation will be made.
Be prepared. I have my faith and trust in my kunwar sa. Just don't feel pressured or burdened.
Oh! and before I forget.. this is message from papa to his King or Abhey I don't know. Just watch it after I go."

"Please don't go Nim. I need you. Please. We will go together." Abhedya joined their foreheads and pleaded Swarnima.

"We cannot. I need to check the security and other arrangements for Kunwar sa's comfort." Swarnima looked in his eyes.

"You are my comfort Nim. I don't need anything else, just you. Don't go."Abhedya was behaving like a child.

"Abhey.. stop behaving like a child now. See Eklavya is here I have to go. But, masi is coming she will be with you. What more do you want. Now just give that infectious Smile of your's so that I can survive for a day." Swarnima smiled but her eyes glistened.

Abhedya was playing with her dupatta and nodding his head in a 'no'.
"Fine! I have to go but if you smile and let me go I will be happy. So, if you want to see me happy please smile." Finally Swarnima's request was accepted and Abhedya smiled not a full smile but he did.

"Thank you! Bye. See you day after. Take care." Swarnima almost ran towards the door as she was late.
Abhedya caught her hand and pulled her towards himself. "It's the last time I am letting you go. From now on.. you will not go anywhere. Hey, have you done your packing?"

Swarnima had a bright smile on her face when she revealed, "I won't require those clothes anymore. My king is bringing colours back to my life. This is last day for dull colours. Thank you my king for bringing the brightness back to my life."

Abhedya was smiling and so was Swarnima. The new found information was a pleasant respite for Abhedya.
"So, madam protector what colour you shall welcome me with?" Abhedya shouted as Swarnima ran down the stairs.

"I love unicorns and rainbows." Swarnima left Abhedya with a puzzle. He asked her a simple question but the 'girl' he called his 'comfort' had taken away his comfort and sleep with her.

Abhedya came downstairs and ran out and shouted "NIMmmmm.... you are missing from me!!!"

Swarnima turned back and waved him bye with that million dollar smile and glow on her face.

Abhedya was asked to go inside. He hugged the security guard who was taken aback. Things love does to you. Abhedya danced his way inside and grabbed his laptop and inserted a pendrive.

"Kunwar sa... khamma Ghani!" Abhedya's eyes watered on hearing Swadesh's voice. He looked young. The charm and smile he had on his face took Abhedya back to his childhood days.