Welcome!

Hello, loyal readers, and fans of Katey Potter Book 1. I apologize for unoublishing all of my previous work. The year 2021 has been a particularly difficult year for me. I lost my grandfather due to Covid about ten months ago, and I have been dealing with writers block, which was horrible as well as depression. The depression that I dealt with was a somewhat mild form of depression; I am beginning to conquer this depression thanks to my amazingly wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ. I never would have been able to begin to conquer this depression without His lovingkindness and tender mercies. Truly it is as the Apostle Paul has said in his epistle to the church at Philippi, in Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -Verse taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible; Philippians 4:13-
I learned that verse in Elementary school as a child, and after everything that I have dealt with in the year of 2021, I have since clinged to this verse as my life verse. I pray that all of my dearest readers might remain safe, healthy, and happy.

I have come to the conclusion that this book could use some editing, as I started writing this story when I was eighteen. Since I have started writing this book some three years ago, I have realized that I have made several grammatical errors, as well as other mistakes; mistakes, that I sincerely hope to correct. Thank you all so much for choosing to bare with me and stick with this story as I write it. I hope that it is as enjoyable now as it was when I first started to write it. Please enjoy it, and once again, thank you all so much for reading my book! Again, I apologize for any confusion that I may have caused you my dear readers, and will do my best to proof read every chapter before I post it.

And now, with out any further ado, I am pleased to present..... Katey Potter: Book 1, by Lilly Brooke! Enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER OWN HARRY POTTER! I AM NOT J.K. ROWLING, NOR WILL I EVER BE HER!!!! THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT I OWN ARE KATEY POTTER, PERCY AND LISA SNAPE, LYDIA ALEXANDRA, AND KASSIE SNAPE, SAMANTHA PARKINGSTON, ROSEMARY DAVINGSTONE, SUSAN DURSLEY, PROFESSORS WILLIAMSTONE, CARSON, AND PALMERSTON. AND ANYOTHER NON-CANNON CHARACTERS THAT YOU SEE IN THIS BOOK!

Warning: Please note that this story WILL contain disciplinary spanking of minors by parents. If this type of story does not suite you, then please do NOT read this story. You have been warned. Now, onto the story!