*4*

I felt like the school hours would never end as my excitement was growing bigger and bigger for the audition. As soon as I heard the bell ringing, announcing the end of class, I just rushed through the door before the teacher could finish the lesson. I didn't care at all. I just wanted to meet the guys and get ready for the performance together. There was another hour left.

The audition was being held in a theatre not far away from the school, so I just met the boys in front of the gates. I could read both excitement and nervousness on their faces. I was probably the most relaxed though. I greeted them with a large grin on my face and hands in the air "Are you ready for this? Are you ready to get everyone hyped up?"

"Look at this hyung, can't hide his excitement at all!" Jimin puffed. 

"Look who's talking, I bet you're really excited about Hana cheering for you! I heard all about it from Namjoon!" I smirked while Jimin was hiding his face, obviously embarrassed. "Hyuuuuung, stop it!" he complained softly, while I gave him a hug. Then I continued "Guys, I've decided Jimin is the only one who can date Hana, all of you can forget about her right this instant!" I watched the boys reaction as it descended into a chaotic laughter that left me extremely confused.

"Hyung, you really thought we were all in love with her?" Jungkook said still laughing.

"I mean she is pretty and all, but we never really had a thing for her! Except Jimin." Taehyung added.

"Then why did you make me do all those things, staring at her and pestering me with comments about her?" I protested.

"You looked so cute getting annoyed at our requests, we just couldn't stop teasing you! Plus it was beneficial for Jimin!" Yoongi replied, still giggling with his gummy smile.

"And no matter how much it annoyed you, you would still do it! I think we just enjoyed seeing how much you care about us!" Jin finished. 

"Plus we would never argue over the same girl!" Namjoon exclaimed.

 "Are you angry at us? You can hit us if it makes you feel better!" Jungkook added with a slight guilt in his voice.

I put a huge pout on my face. Seriously, I can't believe these boys sometimes. But I couldn't stay mad at them not even for a moment. "For now I'll let you live and I'll kick your asses later, let's just hit the judges with the best performance they've ever seen instead!" I shouted enthusiastically and pulling everyone into a group hug. Without realizing, we arrived at the destination. There was a huge crowd waiting outside and I could recognize some of the faces from our school. 

We went inside and changed into our outfits first. We had to put stickers with our stage names on the clothes. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin kept their own names. Namjoon was RM, Yoongi was Suga, Taehyung was V and I was J-Hope. I wasn't feeling very hopeful lately, but it was my responsibility to be the hope of the group. And every time we were together we could move mountains. And it made me forget about my problems and insecurities. Especially when we were performing.

We practiced a few more times before it was our time to hit the stage. We shouted together "Bangtan! Bangtan! Bang Bangtan!" while forming a circle and putting our hands in the air. Then we made our appearance on stage.

"Good afternoon! 2!3!" Namjoon spoke first. "We are BTS" we greeted the judges together, bowing politely. Then we moved to our positions. We decided to perform DNA as it was a happy song with catchy tunes and had a really energetic choreography.

As soon as I heard the whistling intro my body started moving rhythmically to the flow. I could hear the constant cheering from a crowd way bigger than I expected. They were so loud and they seemed to like it! I couldn't help but smile throughout the performance as I was having so much fun and I could see the boys enjoying it as much as I was.